Achievement: It finally happened...x3... at 400k total skill

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
It has taken me 1 and a half years of skilling, being dumb as I am I never focused on just one type of weapon.

Today, I reached 400k total skill and my personal goal was achieved;

10/10 hit ability on 'old school' non sib laser rifle. it happened on level 99.2 laser sniper hit

index.php

to start off the week i also hit my first loot above 10 000 ped

index.php

and, after missing out on both TEN and FEN events, i told myself i have to at least try to loot a TWEN item.

not long after i looted the nice 10 000 ped araneatrox, i discovered an iconic item in entropias history.... as a TWEN item

index.php

i also found it hilarious that it was at the value of 69

nice

Regards,
Edgewise

BiG GZ mate, I feels amazing doesnt it ? You wait until you hit lvl 100, it feels even better. I am still waiting on my 5 digit hof but I got 420k skillpoint and just hit lvl 100 BLP Damage. Keep it up buddy! 💪🤞

Congrats man!!!! No more missed shots for you =)

Congratz, mate! Hell of a week for you, keep it up!

:sniper::handgun:

On top of that, you get a nice 2K bonus from Takuta event, and the sale of the opalo, that's a nice way to start a new year.

Gratz! I hope to one day be able to write a similar story...

On top of that, you get a nice 2K bonus from Takuta event, and the sale of the opalo, that's a nice way to start a new year.
As it is currently, or was a few hours ago... ive currently got 2 of the 3 top placements, I hope it lasts becase that would be 4k total :D

Insanely lucky lately... I hope you all experience this rush at some point!

Back