Question: It Seem Players From 2008 Are Starting To Get Higher Loot Return ?

MARSHMALLOW

Stalker
Calypso - Arkadia - Rocktropia - Monria - F.O.M.A.
Society
Freelancer
NICKY INFINITE MARSHMALLOW
It Got My Notice That Players From 2008 Are Starting To Get Higher Loot Return Lately , Is That A Bug Or Compensation ?

VERY Interesting , MA You Notice That ?

That's Why Most Players Said Loot 2.0 ARE Broken , He He He :ROFLMAO:

It Got My Notice That Players From 2008 Are Starting To Get Higher Loot Return Lately , Is That A Bug Or Compensation ?

VERY Interesting , MA You Notice That ?

That's Why Most Players Said Loot 2.0 ARE Broken , He He He :ROFLMAO:
how did you notice that?

Anything That Hit 5 Digits I Will Notice For Sure :p

BTW I Also Found Out If You Put 10K Ped Into Loot Lost Then Come Back After Few Months Then You Will Get 5 Digits Loot , LOL !

x8 Noobs Have Getting Their 5 Digits Loot Still Have 8 More 2008 Noobs To Get , Hurry Up Before All 5 Digits Loot Has Been Claim :LOL:

Oh really, Im a 2009 veteran, so had better log in and do some hunting and crafting :)

Oh really, Im a 2009 veteran, so had better log in and do some hunting and crafting :)

For best results, you're gonna wanna click EP Recycle 4 on condition. Try that and let us know how it goes :LOL:

weird....no 5 digit yet....maybe I should not hunt Eomons but Chirpies instead :D

Where's the Queue for this loot? I must be standing in the buffet line by mistake!?

Where's the Queue for this loot? I must be standing in the buffet line by mistake!?
Dude, you're in the wrong line!!

This is the 2008 line and you're not bred in 2008 😉

Well, shit, I'm a 2003 player... does that mean my return will be over 100% now?

still getting r*ped, no lube,as usual

DON'T DRINK AND PLAY EU - you won't hear'em when they call your name for loot.

I think there is no statistical basis for Marshmallow's claim. HOF list and Globals stream do not show how active players have been before and during appearance on the lists. But it is good if oldies return to the game. One of the attractions of this game it can be perceived in several different ways...

nope...still nothing here, even though I am facing north and praising Looituis with every pill I pop.

No, not true at all, I'm still yet to hit a big HoF.
I did hit a 411 Exasaur young the other day, but big mobs, nope, same as always, can not hit my multi on say Osseo or Eomon.

One hint for all players... Never open the HOF list. That makes life and play much easier.

Back