Selling: Item naming rights - Sword

Casay

Stalker
Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
Hello all,
A real life friend of mine won the naming rights to this as a level 1 team prize:

10 - Zeus ZeusThePyro God - 358 -! Item Naming Rights - Sword

SOLD

I told him I'd broker the sale of the naming rights for him since I'm sure not many know him in game. We'll do the auction and end it at 10:00 MA time February 21, 2013.

Of course the name has to be 'clean' according to MA. Zeus is interested in peds but would also greatly consider an item or items trade. I'll be the go between if needed and will hang onto whatever trade is offered until MA makes the item and / or confirms the naming of it. I don't know exactly how they do things so I want to make sure things are on the up and up and everyone is on the same page.

Please post bids here. If you're the winning bid, please consider sending us at least 3 different names for MA to consider so to be sure to get one that you'd like.

Nice way for a new person to get into EU huh? :)
Casay

Last edited:
So far, I have three people with interest. One was myself but I've been 'out bid' for what I'd offered. Right now highest is 1000 peds from player who wishes to remain un-named. Well known person so I'm happy it's someone I know. Still taking offers until close.

Rock onward :)
Casay

Last bump or it's sold for 1k :)

Item has been sold. Thanks everyone for the bids.
Casay

Back