Item Points in L, M & S Apartment?

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
How many item points are there in Large, Medium and Small Apartment?
Is there apartment having more item points than Large?

index.php

Above image in lower right shows the layout of most apartments on Calypso, Foma, CP. G is biggest number of item points with the balcony.

Mindark does offer to upgrade item points by 20 for 2k ped so some places do have upgrades on them...

Good question:

Here is an example for Toulan:

Nahar Towers, Apartment J (S) - Floor 1​

Nahar Towers, Apartment G (M) - Floor 1​

Nahar Towers, Apartment B (L) - Floor 1​

Hope this helps. It might be different on FOMA and Calypso. Also remember that you can increase the number of slots by asking/buying Mindark at each VU. I forgot the pricing.

Hope this helps. It might be different on FOMA and Calypso. Also remember that you can increase the number of slots by asking/buying Mindark at each VU. I forgot the pricing.

Shops​

• +20 item points – 2,000 PED
An increased amount of item points allows you to have more items on display and for sale at any one time.

Apartments​

• +20 item points – 2,000 PED
You can place your items in your estate - for decoration, for safe keeping, or for some functionality they offer. An increased amount of item points allow you to place more items in your estate.

However, it only works on some estates. Mindark refuses to allow upgrades to Foma estates. Also in some rare cases upgrades happened free since Mindark forgot to make the p2p trades when upgrade requests were put in. It's kinda rare, but it has happened a few times. I think they make you make a support case to do the upgrade, schedule a time to make the p2p trade to Mindark rep, and then in a next vu or two it happens. If that p2p trade never happens since player cannot log in at times Mindark rep wants them online, etc. the upgrade just happened anyways since request was sent to the other dept in charge of the estate programming or whatever. Sometimes I guess it's profitable to have hectic schedules.

Also, in some rare cases Plnaet Partner avatars, or avatars close to being affiliated partner or whatever have traded estates for cheaply or freely... or offerend them as event prizes, but it's only happened a time or three. Search is your friend in finding those examples that are publicly known. Entropia Universe is dynamic.

Last edited:
How much is minimum price for apt in Toulan and Monria?

What about shops in these two planets?

Back