FYI: Item Pricing Excel

Bullet

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Rigor "Bullet" Mortis

I love the debates going on at this point in our little crafting circle, so instead of blame and flame game I decided to create an excel to start with something many ppl are crafting these days. It started to grow into more and more excels so the original thread has been modified to show the list.

There we go with the screen shot of the first version of the Excel as a manual for those who are not so familiar with the spreadsheets. The modified versions are based on the same principle, just check it out.

:wise:

Update log:
1. The market cost of residues is now resembled and editable in the excels!
2. Added remains so you can calculate the net cost of the run.

Thanks to E-V-H for reporting bugs.

The Blueprints

1. Geotrek LP470 Manis (L) excel - here
2. Breer P5a (L) excel - here by E-V-H | mods by Bullet
3. GeoTrek Lp485 Apis (L) excel - here by E-V-H | mods by Bullet
4. Ziplex Z20 (L) excel -here

Enjoy!!!

Feel free to share your tools. We need to bloody create normal pricing level.

:smoke:

P.S. Please +rep E-V-H he has contributed a lot.

Last edited:
Continuing with components:

Excel for crafting Electropositive Modulator and Solar 8V Gel Batteries.

Note: if the input values in the Electropositive Modulator table remain equal to zero you can enter the desired amounts of Electropositive Modulator in the Outcome table otherwise you can craft both componebts and use the results to calculate real cost. (confusing?)

The file can be downloaded here.

Last edited:
I don't craft very much, but can certainly appreciate this spreadsheet. Great job with putting this together.

+rep for sharing with others

not a crafter but good work!

Nice!
Is it complicated to do a table like that? Im pretty much a noob in excel, I just do some graphs once in a while.

Where did you get 48% success rate from? :scratch2:

EDIT: Oh wait, I see, I think - the 48% is calculated from the manual input of number of clicks and successes. I thought at first that you'd entered 48% as a constant to reflect average success rate, in which case it would be too high.

Nice!
Is it complicated to do a table like that? Im pretty much a noob in excel, I just do some graphs once in a while.

Not at all mate, excel is quite easy some basic tutorials are allover the web and youdon't need more than basics for this kind of stuff.

Oleg said:
Where did you get 48% success rate from?

EDIT: Oh wait, I see, I think - the 48% is calculated from the manual input of number of clicks and successes. I thought at first that you'd entered 48% as a constant to reflect average success rate, in which case it would be too high.

Wouldn't it just be marvelous?

Not at all mate, excel is quite easy some basic tutorials are allover the web and youdon't need more than basics for this kind of stuff.

Wouldn't it just be marvelous?

Hehe yes it would :D

Oh verry Nice rep+ ... anway i dicided to help out a bit and im almost done with the breer pa5 bp but its just one thing i cant understand^^ (hang over ) ^^ anway its the formula @ c6 (=H12/29) the cost per klick.. where did you get the number 29 from?.. and not an ass but the TT total on the UL version is a bit wrong.. you miss to include the ATAU in the Total cost ^^

Last edited:
Hi there again Bullet i have modefied your sheet a bit and made it to breer p5a instead and added residue MU have a look and say if you like it ^^ its just a frendly hand here to dl it ^^

Keep it coming

Hi Guys, thanks for all the rep and the bucks, I hope the latter are not so affected by the credit crunch like their real counterpart :) Anyway I will continue to put up some more of these.

Oh verry Nice rep+ ... anway i dicided to help out a bit and im almost done with the breer pa5 bp but its just one thing i cant understand^^ (hang over ) ^^ anway its the formula @ c6 (=H12/29) the cost per klick.. where did you get the number 29 from?.. and not an ass but the TT total on the UL version is a bit wrong.. you miss to include the ATAU in the Total cost ^^

I'll correct it thanks for pointing it out. c6 (=H12/29) - were hardcoded clicks I guess.

Hi there again Bullet i have modified your sheet a bit and made it to breer p5a instead and added residue MU have a look and say if you like it ^^ its just a friendly hand here to dl it ^^

Excellent input
, will D|L it ant upload it on my server. Keep it coming mate, let's see how the markets react.

well i rly digg this sheet its simpel and you can quite fast determin if a bp is profting or just a waste of peds ^^ (by checking how much success % i have to get to brake even or profit) and then compare other weps ^^..
oh and the code on c6 (i think its wrong..^^) becouse if you increas the numbers of klicks they start to cost more per klick.. look on my breer and i made instead 29 i made it divide it with the numbers of klicks ^^ so the cost per klick dont increas as the ammount of klicks dose^^

oh and iv made a apis version to ^^ pew pew APIS well the free upload site sux tbh but its always some thing ^^

oh and iv made a apis version to ^^ pew pew APIS well the free upload site sux tbh but its always some thing ^^

Damn mate you're fast, I'll compile everything into one workbook and upload it. Just didn't have too much time these days. I can also give you access to the ftp, just don't host any dodgy shit there ;)

PM me with desired user name and password.

P.S. The excel is simple that's true and can and should be used to set the market price as well, not only for checking the profitability of the BP.

New BPs added

So modified the existing BP and added those submitted by E-V-H to the main thread. BUMP

Little HNY BUMP and more to come during January :yay:

Back