Question: Item replacement BP ?

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
Hello,

As we know Burnsey is tiering up some items :)

What im wondering about is that in the thread about tiering RJ, leafren said that its good that someone is putting use to replacement BP, Burnsey reply big thanks to Ter. And now im wondering why there is no second ML in his inventory on that screenshot ?

Suggestion, rumors ? :D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/5/7/ml35me.jpg

Maybe the ML is just lower down in inventory? I haven't tiered stuff up, but I know some stuff ya claim from auction tends to end up at the bottom of their page :silly2:

If such a BP or item exsisted, wouldnt there been a discovery of the first one looted? :)

oh yes, it was discovered. it is called PED card UL, I've seen it with my own face on some screens... :eek:

J.

yeah its looks like this is the case, so burnsey kinda havent done anything special afterall... :rolleyes:

Interesting :)

Subscribing

I honestly don't care too much whether such an item exists, but I know that Star stated that his tango was on the line when burnsey tiered the tango up. Star coulda been messin, or the tango was a legit tier (there's two marbers in inventory).

I remember Ter haven gotten something no one else had a while back.
No one knew where is was intended for.
May by that is what can be used to tier things up as a replacement item.

I think it was oktober 2008 in a PvP event with MA handing out those xxx rockets

Cheers
Siam

Wasn't it Tekkie's RJ that was used for the upgrading ??

Maby its The Egg :eek:

So either he or Ter or another Warant gives us the information if it is the replicator item - would be well in line with MA's behavoir in the last x years.
Or all with the ML35ME report if their Item was used or not to upgrade Burnsey's ML.

If there is such a item/bpthen I would have two questions:

1) can it also be destroied in the Tier up process

2) Why are there no tier'ed up MM's and imkII's upto now? Only to not reveal the existance of this replicator item?

PS: Maybe this is also the reason why we do not see screenshots befor the tire up with the items loaded and the success rate for tire up

Last edited:
You people are way too curious imo. Don't have enough stuff to wonder around in your own EU, IRL etc?

More probably is a joke of a few ck toward Ter. Maybe his special item was a blazaar and half of EU is making fun now?

Whatever.

Yeah, we know..

But nothing has been discovered. Me and people are wondering if it is the thing Ter recieved on one of those events.. ( cant remember what was it )
If it really is the item Ter received there would have been no discovery message, because it was handed over to him and not looted.

Maybe we should go over the Dutchev logs again ?! :D

Edith: On a sidenote it would be quite a bullshit to have a whole new profession for only one single person ti be able to fully take advantage off.

You people are way too curious imo. Don't have enough stuff to wonder around in your own EU, IRL etc?

More probably is a joke of a few ck toward Ter. Maybe his special item was a blazaar and half of EU is making fun now?

Whatever.

Dont you have nothing to do in IRL or EU instead of writing stupid posts on EF ? :D

Anyway , yeah im curious, im at work, cant play so im browsing the forum. Whats wrong with that ???

Dont you have nothing to do in IRL or EU instead of writing stupid posts on EF ? :D

Anyway , yeah im curious, im at work, cant play so im browsing the forum. Whats wrong with that ???

Unfortunately, no, I don't have something better to do :p

If you're at work, shouldn't you be working? :p

Unfortunately, no, I don't have something better to do :p

If you're at work, shouldn't you be working? :p

ppl actually work at work? :eek: im at work too, and im on EF :laugh:

So either he or Ter or another Warant gives us the information if it is the replicator item - would be well in line with MA's behavoir in the last x years.

why wait after warants to give you an info that we maybe dont have ?

Burnsey who upgrade so he know is in cK
Leafren who make the "joke" and seems to know something is in cK...
Why not ask to ck ? they seems to have better info...
Maybe ter sold his item to burnsey or to who ever , and didnt know what it will do , what do burmsey have something to do with ter item...
Maybe burmsey did it normal way , and make you all looks like sheep...he maybe did skill up the profession to have 100% in salvage for tier 1..
I dont know...What make me wonder about many people beeing sheep , is , even if warants have nothing to do with something , everyone is sure that we are the pupet master lol...

even if warants have nothing to do with something , everyone is sure that we are the pupet master lol...

You get that for free while being at the top, very normal in RL :laugh:

Damn, you people are gullible...

What Oleg said.

I'm sure this thread made Leafren's day..

Anybody need any Armax milk?

Marco wrote in one of the threads about tiering that there will be some item replicator thing..

Found it https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...major-tier-upgrade-process-5.html#post2219565

mabey I gave him the idea with this post ;) From this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/upgrades/173822-congratz-mindark-biggest-joke-ever-23.html#post2219736

Tony Nixon Larsen is the first colonist to discover "A3-Justifier MK2 Improved Replica BP" and has been recorded in the Hall Of Fame Congratulations!

Damn, you people are gullible...

We just dont like these secrets.
I dont give a rats ass about the tiers or enhancers, I just dont like that some people keeping info from others while there is really nothing to it if its commonly known. Just because we know it excist doesnt mean we all suddenly have them and drop like extractors. :scratch2:

But there is one thing I know, and thats discovered things or any items that are legemit should be trackable on auction in the order section. The only problem is in what category to find it. And if you find it you cant see the stats anyway...

MA is to secret about most of the stuff allready so can we atleast get some info from people who know a bit more?

But having the feeling you are in control of something just give people false sense of power, and the sad part its also working. :rolleyes:

But having the feeling you are in control of something just give people false sense of power, and the sad part its also working. :rolleyes:

If it#s working, it's not giving them a false sense :D

If it#s working, it's not giving them a false sense :D

No its not, they think they have power, but in fact everyone just wants to know about it but they dont reap any benefit from it. Just some impatienceness and curiosity from others.

Its not a gold mine, its just like:
"we know what it ihis, but we aint telling ya" :nana:

The ZX theory: I hear that if you hold Z and X at the time of tiering, your sucess rate is boosted to 99.999% with salvage of 100%.

I have not tested this but I know that Alt+f4 works well for a 100% salvage rate.. but I think it put's your sucess rate to 0%. At least, I've had no sucesses yet. Try it your self, be sure to press it just before you press the tier button.

why wait after warants to give you an info that we maybe dont have ?

Burnsey who upgrade so he know is in cK
Leafren who make the "joke" and seems to know something is in cK...
Why not ask to ck ? they seems to have better info...
Maybe ter sold his item to burnsey or to who ever , and didnt know what it will do , what do burmsey have something to do with ter item...
Maybe burmsey did it normal way , and make you all looks like sheep...he maybe did skill up the profession to have 100% in salvage for tier 1..
I dont know...What make me wonder about many people beeing sheep , is , even if warants have nothing to do with something , everyone is sure that we are the pupet master lol...

OK so I remove the constant beeing involved flag from Warants but add the sectively reading feature flag for them....

Instead of your post not edited out the parts you want to obmit:

Or all with the ML35ME report if their Item was used or not to upgrade Burnsey's ML.

I full aknowledge that myabe Warants do not have more info than, if the item Ter received was used by Burnsey or not.

This Information Ter or maybe Warants have, so total legit to write this without beeing suspicious against Warants.

Then I went on to have a second possible way to find it out as you can read above in checking with all other who are in possesion of a ML35ME if their item was used by Burnsey.

With this two information the clouds above the "replicator item" and if it is the item Ter received is solved.

Sometimes i do not understand that Warants think we all only think bad about them for not giving out any information to the community at all (like Ter's item) yea I know he is not Warants but a member of Warants...

Last edited:
Back