Suggestion: Item wishlist for TWEN / Mayhem vendor

Gopher

Alpha
Society
Victory
Gopher Goofer Bless
Just gonna post what items I think would be good additions to the game in TWEN/Mayhem vendor just in case some1 from MA reads this and fowards it to the devs

These are just general categories/items since I don't want to get too specific

Low level Mindforce Chip
Mid Level Mindforce Chip
Low Level BLP amp
High Level/Uber Gauss gun
Low level Gauss gun
Low level Plasma gun
Low level Laser pistol

EDIT: Limited weapons in mayhem vendor would be pretty cool so people can try out weapons to see if they like it or not before spending the rares and huge amount of regular tokens on a UL version

Feel free to add stuff in comments, specific or non-specific so we can let MA know what we want

What I classify levels at:
Low: 0-30
Mid: 31-60
High: 61-100
Uber: 101+

Last edited:
Just gonna post what items I think would be good additions to the game in TWEN/Mayhem vendor just in case some1 from MA reads this and fowards it to the devs

These are just general categories/items since I don't want to get too specific

Low level Mindforce Chip
Mid Level Mindforce Chip
Low Level BLP amp
High Level/Uber Gauss gun
Low level Gauss gun
Low level Plasma gun
Low level Laser pistol

Feel free to add stuff in comments, specific or non-specific so we can let MA know what we want

What I classify levels at:
Low: 0-30
Mid: 31-60
High: 61-100
Uber: 101+
Im all in for gauss and plasma. Those feel like dead gun categories unless u using em for tagging.

Uber Plasma / Gauss (lvl 120+), would be really cool to see these as viable hunting profs.

More uber / high dps weapons, kind of a shame that a mod nano blade is the only real option atm.

More diverse gear, playerbase is a lot higher level on average these days, we dont need more low lvl gear. Would also be cool if there were fewer of each type of weapon, it’s easy enough to keep things exciting and just carry stats over to a few different profs.

New weapon models, stop reskinning shit that’s 10 years old. It’s lazy and boring.

Fun items, be it UL vehicles, interesting player homes, etc.

New amps for both BLP and Laser, current options are way too weak. At least add an upgrade path for existing amps.

New weapon attachments in general are always cool.

High level MF chips L type would be nice. There are currently none available in the market in this segment (L62-L90). More spesifically, pyro/corrosive chips that could take delta/gamma MF mayhem L amps.

If we can't have L weapons that last longer than 5mins (yes exaggeration) then lets keep going with Extenders. Not that I really care since i'm mainly unlimited now. But when I was L it was a pain.

Faps that heal % of avatar HP, if we have debuffs and new mechanics that damage % of avatar health, we should also have ways to counter this, without having to chip out.
I like that and what if that concept extended and we could have say a power fist or glove that dealt a % of the avatars health as dmg. So lets say your 100 health you do 40% for 40dmg. If your 200 then 80 and 300 then 120. Obviously scaling and balance needs to be applied here i'm just using rough numbers.

I like that and what if that concept extended and we could have say a power fist or glove that dealt a % of the avatars health as dmg. So lets say your 100 health you do 40% for 40dmg. If your 200 then 80 and 300 then 120. Obviously scaling and balance needs to be applied here i'm just using rough numbers.
I believe that already exists. You're level 40, you get a LP40, you're level 100, you get LP100 :D
Do you know that are avatars that are almost 700 HP?

Eve, i stopped skilling at 69hp :D

nr1: UL weapon TT raising pill = permanently increase the tt of your ul gun: some guns have such low tt that you need to repair in-between hunts, quite annoying.

bc130 aug
bp130 imp

adj/imp mayhem armor

a new range of faps, that are more eco then the imp/mod balls

coats with buffs
horn-slot hats that go over armor with buffs
horse-pets that you can ride
anti-gravity schoes
ul mayhem amps

armored shirts, that deflect some stab (like rl under armour)
ventilated, agility-shirts, increased agility due to less sweating
pogo shoes, make you jump real high

clear-coat, that gives your ava 50% opacity

3-slot backpack that can contain healthstim, autoloot-stim, lifesteal stim, hp buff stim
+ UL backpack filler stims for the above

higher level (60-100+) shortblades that use ammo
loot enhancer pills

* Edit: and/or mid-level shortblades too

Faps that heal % of avatar HP, if we have debuffs and new mechanics that damage % of avatar health, we should also have ways to counter this, without having to chip out.

Lvl 250-300 weapons pls.
Wishful thinking lol, but I agree.

Augmented and perfected nanoblades

Warp Drive 1 UL for large ships - not everything needs to be a weapon - many hunters buy stuff to sell for mu anyways - give us some more versatility to sell/use instead of just more weapons.

I wouldnt mind some higher lvl weapon though in the lvl 200 / 300 and 400 range - something to strive for.

And yes better blp amps.

UL blp/laser amps

then maybe some top-end shortblades as well.

also LR100/120 TWEN

Unpopular opinion:

But i would love to see:

Tools for low to uber level players for Hunting and Mining.

And rather than seeing the most hyperoid efficiency level items, add stuff that can help flood a bit and make more things available for more people instead of the few wanting to take 100% risk loans with 0 security of several thousand of USD. Most players do not have the ability to do this.

And while the game needs rich folk playing, lets try to combat the ghost town effect where only the rich few are allowed to keep playing.

More quantity, less quality.

Not everything that gets added to the game in every level and aspect has to overdo and outshine what is already there. A BC-30 v2 with 99% efficiency and 80/80 attack speed, same damage, will not make people with the BC30 start selling it for 10k less just becasue the V2 exists.

Reactions: jak
I'd say get some weapons with skill level up untill 200, 200 entropian master could technicly be the cap. majority of active mid-high level mob hunters are now over lvl 100. I would limit it to lvl 200 for balance reasons.

Since we went the Fantasy MMO direction with buffs rings ect. I'd love to have a fairy that keeps me buffed with pills/food so i dont have to watch for when the christmas candy runs out.

I'd like to see more items in the low - medium range that are not massive repair dumpsters.

I know that in 2.0 decay is not really htat much of importance, so they say. But a gun with 50 ped TT and 0.3 pec decay will be a lot more enjoyable for a cheap player to use than a gun with 100 ped TT and 1.5 pec decay

Id also like to see a bigger quantity of mediocre guns rather than 10 top notch quality ones.

TL:DR guns wise more variants of MK2 Adjusted, in pistol form, blp form etc

Lvl 250-300 weapons pls.

200+ guns might be to overpowered, but why % faps isnt a thing already is weird

Higher UL item drop rates that stay even after TWEN and a clearcut chart of what does and doesn't drop anymore.

of course higher level avatar and bigger cycler want more powerful items that are totally off "food chain" and let them kill more and extract more MU

sadly (i mean sadly because i see my level rising) we dont need to facilitate more higher level character. no one said that some player need to cycle 10.000 ped per hour at 1 ped cost under return and extract 300 ped MU per hour... ther is already excess of supply of huntloots.

MA invoices 80.000.000 PED per year ; with 4381 hunters in EntropiaLife tonight so it is 18.260 ped per year purchased (on average) by active globallers it is 152 USD per month.
Personally i think that this number should be lowered to 30 USD per month to have an access to servers that is in the 100.000 players active per month
i assume that a good percentage of players is stuck in level and DPS because of cost to game limiting avatar development.

also each new UL item reduces the need of the 3 profession food chain:
1. crafter roll insane amount of GIZMOs to "fish" blueprint to prepare higher end items
2. miners go deeper and deeper to retrieve items to manufacture those
3. hunters shoot and supply robot parts and oils for the crafters

I think that actual DPS barrier must not be broken because high end items already produice too many oils.... sorry Ubers, there must be a limit,

I think that in weaponry 10 high end, 20 mid level 40 low level UL items apart producing some PED reload for who drops and sells, already compromise the actual balance...

@ JBK: you know i hate space and i consider flying just an annoying tax, notning against a UL Warp engine, but what about the actual craft of those? it would kill another craft
@ Eve and Lunchbox: a "Supposed" 150 or 200 DPS base weapon would drop twice as much oils per owner, yes you can be the profiting one, but would kill even more oil markets, actually there is some MU on those in Mayhem when spply is reduced, in normal months, 5% of hunters destroy all MU reducing the huntloot to TT Food...

my dream is that the silly feature of "armor decay effect" is removed and an armor last in its stats during the decay like (L) Ones, it is pretty stupid that an UL item that is rare, cost ped and dedication or both to obtain looses its stats (only reason is to lock ped in game forcing players to keep it at max repair)
also i would love a total revamp of melee using 7.5% decay /92.5% ammo like armatrixes keeping the same eff and dpp stats apply for actual weapons, to expand the lasting time of melee and increment the use of teh same
an automatic rental system
and of course enabling again upgrading weapons at fort ithaca because now maddox4 and ewe41 can not be upgraded anymore for lack of materials removed from game

and of course a BP20 TWEN edition , a SB40 TWEN Edition, a LR80 and BC60 (to invert previous), a "Perfected series 9 chips", and a midrange claw level 75
as a Tribute to "old school" weapons, a TWEN edition of the MiniSweeper and ASI pistol would be nice.

we hace a lack of "regen chips" that are limited to series 6.... a regen field chip TWEN edition wodul be good for increasing the use of a party.....

Sorry for going against the mainstream but i look at the future and the reduction of cost and the rise in player base goes beyond my egoistic dream to have a "supereco highdps item" or an "immortal healing chip"
if i need to be immortal i get a mate to fap me, if i need more dps i st up a firing squad... considering an MMO as a single player game is the RCE condems... fear and greed are the primal forces of humab behaviour but as a gamer tha has a "mercedes" into game i can understand who is invested for a "Lambo" but i think that we need "moped gamers" to increase circulation.

Flames in PM so we dont derail thread :)

Back