Question: Items in apartments

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I have been having trouble placing items on tables etc in my apartment. Like I wanted to place a skull on a black pedestle and no matter what I did it wouldn't allow it. I haven't reached my item limit and I was able to place the skull on the floor. Any other experiences with this?

Cheers
Bjorn

Ever since the last update if I pick anything up in my apt or shop I am unable to place it where it was... if it was on a table or pedastel.. I can only put things back on the floor

It gives me an error of some sort but I can't recall it word for word right now.

Have not sent a support case yet but will shortly.

same here. Looks like their fix for stacking messed up things that are suppose to let thing be put on them - tables, shelves, displays etc :mad:

Kind makes it hard to put things in my shop.

I have already sent in a Support Case but have not received an answer.

Yeah, i have the same problem in my app .

Kinda annoying - hope they fix it soon.

I have already sent in a Support Case but have not received an answer.

I did, a long time ago and got the usual answer... we are aware of the issue, please look at the news for further information on when it will be resovled, blah blah blah...

I did notice though with this new vu I only have this problem on wally shelves, the rest seems to work again

Here is my reply from support - and they closed the ticket - which I promptly rejected and re-opened.

-----
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

-----

Standard form letter responce.

try again. I was able to put stuff on my Tron towers after an update a day or two ago.

The problem in fact has been resolved it appears - I should log into game before responding to things on here - lesson learned :)

EDIT: I also sent support an "I'm sorry" and re-closed the ticket lol

Back