items in loot

Hello everyone :girl:
Well this is my first post on entropiaforum ;)

I have to admit that i went out hunting for snables in great hope of looting imp28, but lucky for me someone told me that the "bug" had been fixed :mad:

And i honestly don't like the way loot has been changed to this point...
During my hunt there i spent 1k ammo.
And after the 1k hunt i got 36 goblin/pixie parts. OMG ! ! ! !
None of them was sellable, just tt shit...

What is this really...

Well i think it's lame. :confused:

Emilia Aceveda said:
Hello everyone :girl:
Well this is my first post on entropiaforum ;)

I have to admit that i went out hunting for snables in great hope of looting imp28, but lucky for me someone told me that the "bug" had been fixed :mad:

What is this really...

Welcome to EF

yeah, snables is going to be worthless to hunt for noobs now, since the items looted is only TT crap now, same with cornundacaudas and other mobs that drops goblin/pixie/axes

Emilia Aceveda said:
Hello everyone
Well this is my first post on entropiaforum

I have to admit that i went out hunting for snables in great hope of looting imp28, but lucky for me someone told me that the "bug" had been fixed

What is this really...

Welcome to forum :wave: first off.
And second I doubt this will keep on like this. If it isnt changed allready (I heard it did)

Items in loot is not lame. Ppl wanted more items in loot. If you must, TT it. If you like, try and sell it.

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
Items in loot is not lame. Ppl wanted more items in loot. If you must, TT it. If you like, try and sell it.

DD
:evilking:

That's true. MA altered loot a few vu's ago b/c enough ppl missed getting things other than ped, pec and hides...
I still like getting armor, btw, just not as much as I currently get. :girl:

Yes, its simple the payback for the EP wining trash lol.

But wiered for me...

I went out today & when i came back from about 6 hours power i was on 4,5k ammo form the 25k ammo i started with. (Only 2 TT=0,5 TT-Items in loot)

Hmmmm..

Not even a Global or HoF. Highest i got was 7,86 PEDs (No Items)

I see my next 200 USD flying in the wind to stay up lol.

Your.
Rasta

If you don't like getting weighed down go kill Estos on Amethera ;) My loot after a 2+ hour hunt included something like:

450 PED in PED and PEC
4 PED in Hides (mostly Soft Hides)
1.60 PED in Fine Wool from an Equus

I was crying for a TT pistol to make life exciting LOL. The loots with 10 Animal Hides in got my pulse racing.

In VU 7.0 a similar hunt would have yielded 75 PED of Fine Hides, a couple TT pistols, a bit more wool and other hides, and possibly a blade or 2.

Is it just snable hunters around here? Or doesn't anyone think it's wierd that you can't loot a single item from creatures such as Itumatrox, Longu, Atrax, Gokibusagi, Atrox, Snargs, etc?
I've been hunting those for a while, and I got two globals on 100 Ped. And I didn't get a single item in them, I can hardly even loot Atrax skins from 40+ Atraxes... And the Molisk's are only able to drop one tooth per loot now.

Personally, I'm not going to hunt untill I've seen an item drop from those mobs again... I'm not whining, but, it shouldn't be like this. Something is wrong.

Recoda said:
Is it just snable hunters around here? Or doesn't anyone think it's wierd that you can't loot a single item from creatures such as Itumatrox, Longu, Atrax, Gokibusagi, Atrox, Snargs, etc?
I've been hunting those for a while, and I got two globals on 100 Ped. And I didn't get a single item in them, I can hardly even loot Atrax skins from 40+ Atraxes... And the Molisk's are only able to drop one tooth per loot now.

Personally, I'm not going to hunt untill I've seen an item drop from those mobs again... I'm not whining, but, it shouldn't be like this. Something is wrong.

Ya it is disappointing not getting any items from better mobs. Although, essentially the items that are dropped off of snables, exars and the like are tt junk... so as long as the more challenging mobs are making up for it in ped I don't mind :girl:

I love items in the loots to! :D

Well, the problem is that you can hardly make a profit if you can't loot anything that can be sold for a tt+ value when you're hunting big mobs... And there's not a big difference between crafting and hunting if you can't loot anything except for peds while hunting.

Recoda said:
Well, the problem is that you can hardly make a profit if you can't loot anything that can be sold for a tt+ value when you're hunting big mobs... And there's not a big difference between crafting and hunting if you can't loot anything except for peds while hunting.

I agree to a point. I think, however, IF (and only IF) there is an increase in the amount of ped looted then it evens out.
In my experience, I never loot anything worth selling from small mobs.... always goblin, pixie parts. The one exception to this is the skill implants, but they can be looted off any mobs it seems.
In any event, yes I always like seeing items pop up in loot window, but when they're all worth tt anyway it's just silly imo :girl:

Svetlana said:
I agree to a point. I think, however, IF (and only IF) there is an increase in the amount of ped looted then it evens out.
In my experience, I never loot anything worth selling from small mobs.... always goblin, pixie parts. The one exception to this is the skill implants, but they can be looted off any mobs it seems.
In any event, yes I always like seeing items pop up in loot window, but when they're all worth tt anyway it's just silly imo :girl:

Yeah, true... It's a much bigger risk to hunt large mobs though, you have to spend money on both ammo, fap and armor decay. Unless you have alot of evade, so there should be some kind of reward... I can't complain about my return though, the last few hunts have been on 92% in pure tt value, but I still want to loot some kind of items... :p

Back