Items randomly apear in my inventory

igi

Provider
Dont know if someone has this problem or am I the only one, but it seems that when I fly from Calypso to other planets some items randomly apear later in my inventory that should be in my storage at Calypso. For example just right now I logged in and in my inventory found 200 hardened clips and I know for sure that I didnt bring them to cyrene with me. Whats more strange is that I was at cyrene few days and I hunted a bit. Yesterday I was done and i put all loot in tt or storage and was empty and ready to fly back to caly but it was to late so I decided to go today. Today I logged in and Im staying by tt terminal with 200 hardened clips in my inventory. I didnt craft them at all, I didnt have them at cyrene and all other things I had I tted yesterday so WTF. And thats not the first time. Whats even more strange is that I got a message from auction that my 200 hardened clips are sold on calypso auction and I have a buyer name and 200 hardened clips appeared in my inventory on cyrene. Anyone else has that kind of experience?

If they have been in your auction won page for more than a year they auto transfer.

Last edited:
Hmm... @Katie Chalmers

I think the very likely reason is that you did not notice you had them with you. I used to occasionally fly through space like I had nothing to lose, only to later realize things were in my inventory much later. I never got looted, or at least I don't think I have...

Sounds like the problem I had. Check out my post that has been linked by RobBouna.

For example just right now I logged in and in my inventory found 200 hardened clips
Cant tell how it happened with you but there is some possible things.
Let me explain how this happened to me and it may shed some light. This is easy to reproduce into a storage.

1. Put item on you or in storage to have more than max item count. You can be 2349283049/200 or 2903840283408203/500. Items are still there...
Yet, you will only be able to LOAD 200 or 500. Where the remaining items go is really strange and unknown...

2. You go into space and unload some stuff.. You crafted, hunted or maybe traded. Who care. Now you are under maximum limit! The remaining items that were invisible or even got hidden under another because they didnt load so you previously put an item over it's slot is liberated. As you load another server(space), the item reload what it can.

3. You carry stuff you didnt want to into space.

4. Sometime it wont even load once into space because you still have an item over it. I have on a few occasions moved an item in my pack just to find items under it.

Back