It's about time! Return of the king!

In the end, it is all going to end up with a Duke Nukem planet in EU ;)

I bet it will be THE most sold game ever! My generation has been waiting for this for fucking AGES!!! :p

I bet it will be THE most sold game ever! My generation has been waiting for this for fucking AGES!!! :p

Yeah, I have heard the ancient legends, written on stone tablets and handed to Moses by God ;)

I have actually played some Duke Nukem game :p

I am very excited for this. Just hope it lives up to the hype.

I am very excited for this. Just hope it lives up to the hype.

With 12 years of hype it cant be bad xD

Oh i just realized, it's even more hyped than EU lol and not much beats the EU hypeing :p

Hail to the king, baby.

Apart from the driving sections, it looks fucking sick. I still play DN3D, it rocks.

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE.

Is this a future planet, or some thing from this have to do whit EU? if not, is it now alowed to show or discuse other games?:scratch2:

I`m really considering pre-ordering this one. Have played this in multiplayer at the time over serial cable or ipx network either one or the other. Using holograms to fool the opponent was something awesome at the time.

Is this a future planet, or some thing from this have to do whit EU? if not, is it now alowed to show or discuse other games?:scratch2:

We are allowed to discuss other games and planets, but not to recruit people to them :silly2:

Ahhh! At last :D

One of the first computer games I ever played and still brings great memories!

Really looking forward to play it :yay:

Awesome trailer, and a game looks pretty cool, now THIS would be an awesome new planet.

Quote : We are allowed to discuss other games and planets, but not to recruit people to them

ah cool to know that, ty :) so i d'ont get problems, if i show a game i be on developing, here at forum :)

"i'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your throat" or something like that. :yay: ahh the good old times

All hail THE King

Back