Its here ~ the aussie/asian only event!!

What time will you be able to make for this event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey Bags,

I would love to participate in the event, pls reserve a ticket for me if possible :D

Yes :yay:
And we need to meet up so I can give you the price donation...

Ken Oath!!

Yes (too short)

YES :) Yes! yes..... [got enough letters now, I think]

Definitely yes for me, and I'll get back to you about the other SFE boys. WOOT!!!!

oh hell yes am i in!

Yes, I would love to join...

#80 Sakura

Looks like it's a YES :yay:

Will not do a count down LOL

Am looking forward to the event though :laugh:

Update

Gday All,

Teams have been updated

Rules have been documented

RESPONSES ARE NEEDED

Bags :confused:

Whoo!!! Go team 3! Sounding good Bags. Great work mate thanks a lot!

Edit - Oh and thats a yes :p

Reactions: jod
Whoo!!! Go team 3! Sounding good Bags. Great work mate thanks a lot!

Edit - Oh and thats a yes :p

I agree Defcon1 - GO TEAM 3! :yay:

i agree with the edit as well - Oh and thats a yes :p

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:woot: GO TEAM #1 :woot:

Bags: wanna PM me or Tim with the armour requirements for the Team of 6?

Also, did you decide on whether to allow powerfists or not?

Tim: I've got a full suit of Pixie in storage so i'll split it between us mate :D

:yay: Team 3 (South) :yay:

... Go Go Go team 3 ...

:pic: Getting our Team noticed :pic:

Yes #89
I also have spare pixie parts if needed M & F

yeah I'm good to go for that date... put me in a team and I'll dust off my OJ's... :yay:

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

YES !!

i have slowly been reading all of this, and it looks great, good work all whom are involved, looking forward to the event, put me on whichever team u see fit :) thanks :)

Bags, I need a rules clarification here...

Basic faps from TT are allowed for 12 member team entrants
Fapping - No faps allowed

As a colonist which is it to be?

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

Hey Bags - could you clarify the Teamspeak part please?
Are you saying that we can only participate if we use Teamspeak?:scratch2:
If so, you'll unfortunately have to count me out.

Gday All

Nobleone...previous post prior to rules has been edited and now the RULES POST has the up to date rules and should be considered correct.

Biizle - Teamspeak is a requirement and if this poses an issue of your entry based on technical issues then I can live with that...however if players (not saying this is u Biizle!) wont be using it due to simple laziness and not being bothered to load this then I will have to step in. The reason is that this comp will be huge and communication will be a big part of this. We used it in WORLD OF FIREPOWER to coordinate teams etc and worked well as being a great way to say hi to fellow aussies.

I am not going to attempt to run a comp and explain rules when I have to type messages 10 times because of other spam and chatter when I can easily speak to those involved and offer answers and examples quickly and easily over teamspeak.

For the ped and work that has and is going into this event I dont think that it is much to ask to download a simple program and have it running in time for the event. If my crappy desktop can run it and EU then most should be able to and if not the techs amongst us should be able to assist. BUt dont be leaving it till the day of the event to learn it doesnt work for you. Biizle just used the last of my amnesty up on this matter. TEAMSPEAK IS A MUST and if you feel you cant use it I need to know why else we all might as well get pissed off now with the expected delays that typing will cause and I will not be bending the rule. :(

Updating names shortly and Biizle you need to let me know how u stand on the Teamspeak issue and if we can help you sort out the tech side for you. Just post any issues here.

Cheers all and not long now.

Bags :D

Gday All

Miggobar has pm'd me with his intention to be on hand prior to the start of the event to sell pets at a mere 5ped each along with nutbars for the continued survival.

Please support him as he supports us and will have plenty for teams and individuals who want to take advantage of this great deal.

Which brings me to my next point:

ATTENTION AUSSIE/ASIA TRADERS......

While we have some many of our fellow timezone friendly players in one spot and you have a commodity that may be in demand before the event why dont we take 20 mins to do some horsetrading and we can have this take place while I resolve the restart of the event. Bring along items for sale and make some new entries on that friends list of yours!

Again thanks again for your continued support of this event and patience over my first attempt at such a project.

Bags :D

Need to register for the event

Hey bagman, I need to let ya know i want to play in a team of 12. Sorry for the late message but I've been busy as you know. Now I can breath lol..

:yay:

Teamspeak Rocks

Personal recomendation

TeamSpeak is the best product i have used in a long time.
No lag in Game, clean crisp clear.
My society has been using it since day one, great for events like this and beacon missions.

:yay:No bloody typing lol just keys to kill and fap and loot. Its the only way to go..:yay:
We all know most guy's can's do more than one thing at a time (me) so why burn time typing comments and trying to kill when you can spend all ya time just killing.

Come on guy's and girls give it a go it fantastic.

Great Idea Bagman :D

I have used Team Speak once and not well versed with it... Couple of questions..

1) Can I use Team speak in another computer and play the Entropia from another.. Some of my crappy configuration issues.
2) In Team Speak can we select the user or group we want to talk. For eg: Some messages I would want to give to everybody but some would like to give only to my team mates.

Nice questions...from my experience with it ...

1) Can I use Team speak in another computer and play the Entropia from another.. Some of my crappy configuration issues.

YES

2) In Team Speak can we select the user or group we want to talk. For eg: Some messages I would want to give to everybody but some would like to give only to my team mates.

We maybe able to set up channels for each team to allow only team 1 for example to hear or you can move people into a priv channel and have a quick chat or there are various mutes and other methods but I will be talking with the TS Server owner to do some minor customisation for us.

Hope that helped and please feel free to chime in with more info on TS for all.

Bags ;)

yes

but i dont have team speak where do i get it and how do i use it ?
rules and comp details look cool tho bags ...

Back