It's my Birthday

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Back when I started, I never imagined I would be making this post, but today my avatar is 10 years old. I have been very lucky during my time in game. I started out in the Gloryhound Irregulars which was run by RL friends of mine. Unfortunately over the years, they got married, had kids and went off to do other things. In fact I was a very late arrival to EU compared to these players and eventually I was left alone in the soc. I had lots of other in game friends and eventually I was persuaded to join Stockholm Syndrome, a decision which I wish I had made earlier as they are an awesome group of people who made me feel very welcome. I have done a lot in game, including running a radio show and some other things which I cannot discuss. These days I hunt, craft and mine and try to be as self sufficient as possible, trying to minimise my loses whilst continuing to play this awesome game. In 10 years the longest I went without playing was 7 days when I went skiing and did not take my gaming laptop with me. I even have the ability to play EU in my camper van which is one of my favourite things to do , just because I can.

Currently chasing kill strike, I am 4 levels away. My hit is over 80 in Laser Rifle and Pistol. i did a couple of years of melee and have spent considerable time on other planets including 2 years on Arkadia. These days I am mainly found on Caly but will disappear off to other locations every few weeks. EU has provided me with a great source of entertainment over the years and I think that the player base (on the whole) are a great bunch of people. So if you know me in game a big shout out to you.

One day I will reach level 100 but I am not going to bust my balls getting there.

Remember always have fun - Moondog

I don't know you ingame but nice story (playing EU in a camper sounds great). Congratulations with your 10th! :birthday:

Happy Birthday!

Happy 10th Birthday

Haapy birthday !!

Back