Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Some interesting concept art :)
A Genesis building at Shinook ?

index.php

AckerZ

Dominant
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
animator_rigger_header_image.jpg

Looks like a redesign of Harrier Assault in Unreal Engine 5 (pulled from MA website under careers)

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Looking like a boring planet with the dark barren rock. I hope they look back at the old planet they had with Gamebryo... a forest of purple trees etc.

AckerZ

Dominant
Looking like a boring planet with the dark barren rock. I hope they look back at the old planet they had with Gamebryo... a forest of purple trees etc.
Gamebyro?

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Gamebyro?
yes, before Cryengine we had gamebryo as an engine. Here are some examples of how it all looked " Alien" and not from this world. Cryengine, while superior, didn't manage to give the planet the alien feel that Gamebryo did. The plants were all copied over, but the density of them was lost. Like Phasm who used to live in a forest of gigantic trees, where you could barely see the tops. In cryengine, possibly to keep the performance up, it turned into a frozen desert.

index.php

Somehow oculus seemed in place. The vegetation matches the creature.

index.php

while these trees are also in cryengine.. again.. the density is lost and you never feel like dieing from them.. it used to be very special to explore these areas.

It would be wise, rather than to focus on how good the stones look, and how the water looks just like earth, to see if you can make the planet feel more alien.

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
There you go with the alienish vegetation ;)

index.php

Nik-Elas

Guardian
Society
Deagleteam
Niklas Negolas Hedlund
yes, before Cryengine we had gamebryo as an engine. Here are some examples of how it all looked " Alien" and not from this world. Cryengine, while superior, didn't manage to give the planet the alien feel that Gamebryo did. The plants were all copied over, but the density of them was lost. Like Phasm who used to live in a forest of gigantic trees, where you could barely see the tops. In cryengine, possibly to keep the performance up, it turned into a frozen desert.

index.php

index.php

while these trees are also in cryengine.. again.. the density is lost and you never feel like dieing from them.. it used to be very special to explore these areas.

It would be wise, rather than to focus on how good the stones look, and how the water looks just like earth, to see if you can make the planet feel more alien.
Oh my what a flash back to the good ol past. Loved running around in nature mining only depending on the colour on the land😂

AckerZ

Dominant

index.php

index.php

totally get where you are coming from, before my time but I get the sentiment