Selling: Jaguar F Feets

mitnick

Alpha
Society
Misanthropy
don mitnick
Offer via PM or in this thread plz.

It is just one Feet not Feets^^.

Seems jag feet f are little bit cheaper than I thought so I`ll set starting bid to +7k and +9k BO.

Last edited:
bumpppppppppppppppppp

PM sent for +5k

I wish you would hurry up & complete ur set so we don't have to compete with each other;)

I sent an offer via PM & was told i was dreaming.....the asking price is 11K LMFAO!!!
Male foots yes...Female i can currently buy 2 sets at that price...pffft.

Sorry to hijack your sales thread but when you start to get silly & go all reseller on crack then.......

jag feet F

yo yo

as about feet of jag F i know that that sells now for way more like 8-9 k that i just found out so my advice keep that untill next vu.. or after the summer if none will give u what reselers pay for it if u are in a hurry...but better wait

Last edited:
yo yo

as about feet of jag F i know that that sells now for way more like 8-9 k that i just found out so my advice keep that untill next vu.. or after the summer if none will give u what reselers pay for it if u are in a hurry...but better wait

FYI...there are 2 sets for sale right now...F NOT M...that are +6k & +6.5K.
Neither are selling because...wait for it....the price is too f&#^ing high!

Sold a looted pair of male jag footguards recently for +8.2k just so ya'll know. Markup on them said plus nearly 12k. Good luck getting that price.

Call me an optimist, but it seems decent things are being looted again. 2 jag f foots looted recently, 1 m foot that i know of, lots of vigilante and gremlin bits too, so i wouldn't be shocked if the lesser armor parts at least, started to steady or even decline in price.
sorry for off topic, best of luck with sale mate!

FYI...there are 2 sets for sale right now...F NOT M...that are +6k & +6.5K.
Neither are selling because...wait for it....the price is too f&#^ing high!

whole sets of which F armour for 6k???
I want I want :yay:

Just to show the relations: in another thread angel feet F are offered for 7,1k.

So why should jaguar feet F be so expensive? :scratch2:

I consider bidding for the angel feet.

:wtg:

As an owner of this fine armour i'd still say your price is a bit high but time will tell.By the way one feet is a foot ;)

I consider this bump to be a <no> to my last PM offer, mitnick.

Ok, I`m out. I wait till I get feet for a decent price, or I bid for the angel feet.

bumppppppppppppppppppp

Lol, a 'your mad for not accepting offers from the people actually seeking this item to use not resell' bump.

Go on bumbing. ;)

2 main buyers are out - unless you lower the price.

come on let the man do his sales and stop whining about his price..
if u dont wanna spend that much, go buy grem foots or wait till the sky is falling and foots are in the pricerange u can afford.

sorry for OT and BUMP :yay:

Maybe I buy some Angel feet - as you did.

:D

(btw: this guy (Marcus) knows that I own Gremlin)

Last edited:
jaguar / tiger parts

lol lol lol thougt a was creating a new thred for selling :p
my bad u guys

Thx to RoOts for sticking to a decent price again!

Got my feet - satisfied now. :cool:

(btw: free bump on this :D )

FREE KEVIN!!! Oh wait, hmm, k bump. :)

bumpppppppppppppppp

Back