Haxtor Moogle Kupo
Last edited:
bump for this nice gloves

i would take them but i think its better to loot them for myself :silly2:

bump, new offer of 4.6K :)

New details added to original post.
added ending time

current high bid is 4.6K

As there haven`t been messages for 3 days now: would you agree to stop the auc on Sunday 15th if I raise my bid to 4,7k?

As there haven`t been messages for 3 days now: would you agree to stop the auc on Sunday 15th if I raise my bid to 4,7k?

Good luck getting a response....i gave up after sending several PM's including an offer to buyout at a hell of a lot more than 4,7K....never got an answer thankfully as i bought some much cheaper elsewhere.

Unless RL events have in some way caused our auctoneer some problems....it's a damn slack & shoddy way to run an auction lolol

Good luck getting a response....i gave up after sending several PM's including an offer to buyout at a hell of a lot more than 4,7K....never got an answer thankfully as i bought some much cheaper elsewhere.

Unless RL events have in some way caused our auctoneer some problems....it's a damn slack & shoddy way to run an auction lolol

sry for the slow responses. tons of real life stuff going on. (work, work more work... then looseing power from crazy thinder storms...)

If I`m right, Iatragenesis has some gloves meanwhile.

So if you stop auc today, I raise to 4,7k.

If I`m right, Iatragenesis has some gloves meanwhile.

So if you stop auc today, I raise to 4,7k.

Is sent moogle a PM with BO of 5.7K a week ago...glad he didn't respond as bought much cheaper....sell em 2 renate for 4.7K moogle:)

My highest valued loot to this date. ---> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/114346-crazy-silent-jag-loot.html#post1364966

Never used!
Still has the new armor smell to it!

tt= 47.52 peds
Taking offers, looking for a possible trade for a Shop / booth

Buy out is 6K ped

Current highest offer --> 4.9k

(fyi this was never meant to be a auction)
NEVER meant to be an auction!?! Are you serious??
When you set a date that the "auction" will end & you have a BO price.....it's a fucking auction!!!

You may want to read the how NOt to host an EF auction thread...NOW!

Very poor from indeed. You dicked me around initially before i found another option & you have & continue to dick Renate around.

You should honour your word & whoever had the highest bid when the date expired should get the gloves at that price...which i suspect is poor renate.

You can't move the goalposts halfway through the game mate sorry.

Your Cred is out the window...

What's going on here Mr. Moogle then?

NEVER meant to be an auction!?! Are you serious??
When you set a date that the "auction" will end & you have a BO price.....it's a fucking auction!!!

You may want to read the how NOt to host an EF auction thread...NOW!

Very poor from indeed. You dicked me around initially before i found another option & you have & continue to dick Renate around.

You should honor your word & whoever had the highest bid when the date expired should get the gloves at that price...which i suspect is poor renate.

You can't move the goalposts halfway through the game mate sorry.

Your Cred is out the window...

Being hostile and and using profanities is very mighty of you and shows SUCH GREAT intellect.
//sarcasm off...//

picture.php

as I stated earlier I have been having power and internet problems lately from this storm and several that fallowed.

Technically Renate was not the highest bidder at the end of the given time as I had several PM's with offers higher. But due to a lack of internet connection I could not address them. Thus I removed the time limit as more offers kept coming in. Originally this was not a auction, nor did i ever intend for it to be an auction.

I don't see why everyone is in such a rush trying to get me to sell at a low price?

I did not move the Goal posts, things just went into overtime

Thanks for the response Moogle, & fair enough.

Being hostile and and using profanities is very mighty of you and shows SUCH GREAT intellect.
//sarcasm off...//

picture.php

as I stated earlier I have been having power and internet problems lately from this storm and several that fallowed.

Technically Renate was not the highest bidder at the end of the given time as I had several PM's with offers higher. But due to a lack of internet connection I could not address them. Thus I removed the time limit as more offers kept coming in. Originally this was not a auction, nor did i ever intend for it to be an auction.

I don't see why everyone is in such a rush trying to get me to sell at a low price?

I did not move the Goal posts, things just went into overtime

Internet problems aside moogle you set an end date for whatever you would like to call this whole excercise. You also set a buyout amount. Sorry thats an auction no matter how you spin it!
As for the your internet connection being out All of this time....we will just have to take your word that it was that severe & kept you from updating bids & communicating what was going on with your non-auction.

Other friends of mine in the US suffered internet problems from the storms.You seem to have suffered a much greater & more protracted outage.

Moogle set an end for this at Juni 22nd.
Now he proclaims 4.9k - for what?
He didn`t write: "sry, I had inet problems, auc ended at 22nd, and this was the highest bid" - no, it seems as he is going on to search bidders for higher bids.
If this is (or was) no auc: what does "Current highest offer -->4,9k mean? Do you still search for a buyer or what, Moogle?
And: what for is BO, if this has never been an auc?

Your "high offers" are not interesting as you are not trustable.
You lost your reputation, man.
Better you stop this.

Back