JamesBond67

Bagman

Old Alpha
Society
NEW CALY ALLSTARS
Josh BAGMAN Kinsmen
Gday All

Just trying to track down an ava - JamesBond67 JamesBond67 JamesBond67 but doesnt look like they have an account on here. If someone knows him (or her...u never know!) can u please let them know I am looking for them to discuss a trade.

Many thanks and have some luck out there!!!

Cheers

Bags

lemme guess...

Smuggler edition CAP 101 :p

Today when i was hunting Drones in Jason i stumbled upon him, but i scanned him and he ran out of the service center before i was able to ask if he could show me the gun for a screenie. Well maybe you are lucky, at least his 50ish agi shows he's somewhat active.
Maybe you are lucky to still find him somewhere there.

BR
Jenn

if it is about that cap-101 smuggler .. it is on auction already with bids .. hf

Lol, yes yes seen it and first to bid...but this was about another issue connected with this....

It should be mandatory that players get an account here.... its like the 'Planets Most Wanted' trying to chase and track players down in game if they are not on ur FL!

Cheers again

Bags

Lol, yes yes seen it and first to bid...but this was about another issue connected with this....

It should be mandatory that players get an account here.... its like the 'Planets Most Wanted' trying to chase and track players down in game if they are not on ur FL!

Cheers again

Bags

Need to add a "Bounty Hunter" profession.;)

.........................................:sniper:
:dodge:
:rocket:...........................................​

Okay why not a bounty hunter profession?

Need to add a "Bounty Hunter" profession.;)

.........................................:sniper:
:dodge:
:rocket:...........................................​

Well, why don't you suggest it? I mean seriously if they're going to give us positive and negative rep in the space section of the game, why not get a seciton thwhere some of us can become bounty hunters? (It is almost like PVP, but in this case, it's like catching a theif.. whre you could get some rep (or negative rep) for it..

But eh, let's hope the OP Can find this smuggler before that gun goes bye bye..

Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote, a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Maybe it is an Arkadia avatar?

Tried that forum?

Don't think all people will be creating Planet Calypso Forum avatars because they start on another planet.

before i was able to ask if he could show me the gun for a screenie.

You could always go to the auction and under Orders -> Available you can view the weapon stats there without having to get a hold of anyone and you save yourself one pec plus the hassle of finding the person who discovered the item.

(ofcourse this is for UL)

my2cents.

ATM He is doing some tradings at Twin Peaks.

You could always go to the auction and under Orders -> Available you can view the weapon stats there without having to get a hold of anyone and you save yourself one pec plus the hassle of finding the person who discovered the item.

(ofcourse this is for UL)

my2cents.

Lol yes and i always forget that option :)
Thx for reminding

He's in Twin right now, if jamesbond67 is the right way of spelling this ava.

If that is the guy you're looking for: he is in a soc now, called jamesbond67. Maybe that makes it easier for you to contact him.

Back