JamhotTV : Let's it ROCK!

nice

wery nice jamhot gl hope you win see you m8 :yay:

Hi Jamhot,

this is an really great video you have made up there - just includes everything a newcomer should know about :thumbup:

Best regards

Don't you just hate those threads where someones made something , piece of artwork , video whatever *yawn and in a vain attempt to try and get everyone they can to look at it , they keep rebumping the thread by answering each and every bloody person that says anything at all in the thread, just to keep it in the spotlight , the bstrdz, honestly i could strangle them kind of people!!!! Anyway....

Hi Jamhot,

this is an really great video you have made up there - just includes everything a newcomer should know about :thumbup:

Best regards

Oh hello John!! Thankyou for your kind comments! :tiphat:

Has anyone seen this yet?.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZF6PkjwGQ :silly:

Jamhot

Jamhot, Great video! Looks like you might have just saved me night after night of film-making. The one I'm working on is veeeery similar to yours in concept and I'm not sure I can do a better overall job. You covered everything I can think of that a noob needs to know about. You were right to exclude the uber stuff IMO. Once someone gets into the game they will see the possibilities themselves and they won't have pre-conceived dreams of coming in and being uber. This is the best completed video I have seen so far. I'll decide soon whether to continue mine.:D (I probably will, just in case.)

perfect . . .

you encapsulated EU into a package that tells it all . . .

but you always do your best and it shows!

You Rock!

;>

Jamhot, Great video! Looks like you might have just saved me night after night of film-making. The one I'm working on is veeeery similar to yours in concept and I'm not sure I can do a better overall job. You covered everything I can think of that a noob needs to know about. You were right to exclude the uber stuff IMO. Once someone gets into the game they will see the possibilities themselves and they won't have pre-conceived dreams of coming in and being uber. This is the best completed video I have seen so far. I'll decide soon whether to continue mine.:D (I probably will, just in case.)

Don't let my little video put you off from making your own!?! Hell there's no-way I'll win but I didn't let that put me off, just give it a bash. You, I, anyone, might just get lucky! :)

Continue on!!!

Jamhot

Don't you just hate those threads where someones made something , piece of artwork , video whatever *yawn and in a vain attempt to try and get everyone they can to look at it , they keep rebumping the thread by answering each and every bloody person that says anything at all in the thread, just to keep it in the spotlight , the bstrdz, honestly i could strangle them kind of people!!!! Anyway....

Oh hello John!! Thankyou for your kind comments! :tiphat:

Has anyone seen this yet?.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZF6PkjwGQ :silly:

Jamhot

...Yes, just hate when ppl do that... ;)

Great Vid, Mate!!! :woot:

darri

...Yes, just hate when ppl do that... ;)

Great Vid, Mate!!! :woot:

darri

I concur! :D

bumpcopy.gif

Ooops!
3.gif

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZF6PkjwGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Jamhot :)

damn looks like I will have to work harder to make up for my crappy video card :laugh:

::: runs to get more video::

I'm afraid I'll have to rip it to pieces. Although very well done and I like the ending, this is more of an tutorial than a promotion video and I'm just not shure that is what MA is looking for.

I'm afraid I'll have to rip it to pieces. Although very well done and I like the ending, this is more of an tutorial than a promotion video and I'm just not shure that is what MA is looking for.

I didn't really consider it to be tutorial, more of "What to expect, what you can do" once you get inside. Will MA like it? Well maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell.

I know theres no fancy pants Adobe after effects and such, but hey, I like it. :)

For someone who's never seen EU before, I think it does it's job, it explains the economy how it works, shows the ingame graphics and what fun things there are to do. In a nice relaxed way.

And I know I released mine really early, but I wanted to get it out of my system so I can get back to other video making, instead of it being the only thing on my mind 'doing it, redoing it, doing it again, releasing Alpha, Beta, Gold versions' till feb 14th.

This is my style, it's in the can, there it is, what can I say, I did my best.

All I can do now is hope, like everyone else. :ahh:

Jamhot

Interesting angles, steady camera, great storyline. Grats! :D

#94 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Gaming :yay:

#6 - Most Responded (Today)
#33 - Most Responded (Today) - Global
#1 - Most Responded (Today) - Gaming
#2 - Most Responded (Today) - Gaming - Global
#14 - Most Responded (This Week)
#1 - Most Responded (This Week) - Gaming
#4 - Most Responded (This Week) - Gaming - Global
#35 - Most Responded (This Month) - Gaming
#94 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZF6PkjwGQ

Jamhot :pimp:

Last edited:
great video jam

nice and informative with a very cool soundtrack

a worthy effort:)

great video jam

nice and informative with a very cool soundtrack

a worthy effort:)
Thankyou swaz! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying nightly! :D There's some good videos out now, but there's always hope eh!?

:)

Jamhot

For what it's worth, may aswell bump miself one more time! :D

Jamhot

Well no-one else is gonna! And I've still got hope against all the adversity! Some great vids out now! ........bstrdz!!! lol

Thankyou swaz! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying nightly! :D There's some good videos out now, but there's always hope eh!?

Jamhot
well Jam

your vid imho is one of the best i have seen so far

i am realy enjoying watching all the contenders efforts it's great to see them

good entertainment

fingers crossed indeed mate.......i think you got a good shot:)

damn... i hate your video :mad:

cause it might be better than mine....

I think you did a really great job. You keep the idea on the line! One (the) first video for the contest, and def. at the top of my list.

Rock on Jam!

Last edited:
damn... i hate your video :mad:

cause it might be better than mine....

I think you did a really great job. You keep the idea on the line! One (the) first video for the contest, and def. at the top of my list.

Rock on Jam!
lol Thanks Bear! :tiphat:

I hate yours too! :D

Jamhot

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZF6PkjwGQ=22[/YOUTUBE]​

come on this vid is worthy of a bump

so........bump........

Back