Generation 04
Generation 05
Generation 06
Generation 07
Generation 08
Generation 09
Generation 10

Last edited by a moderator:
I Remember those they Destroyed Turrets so that the Other bots could invade the Citys. That was there only function. If you Managed to Kill one they exploded. Of course thats how they took out the Turrets.

They have not Been seen since the Turret Systems were Upgraded.

could you loot them?

too bad i started too late to see such a cool robot.

We want more robot invasions! Maybe they'll come back some day.

Yeah
I have a feeling that all cool event are gone. Only rx for ubers or dancing..

Yeah
I have a feeling that all cool event are gone. Only rx for ubers or dancing..

I believe robot invasions will still occur. MA has said that there will be invasions in the future. I do agree that we've had too many rx events, time to move on MA...

could you loot them?

they probably did but i was told they did not loot like the other mobs at that time. Remember this was when all mobs killed looted even thought it was a few pec. the no loot message was Insanely rare at that time.

So compared to the "Normal" Loot at the time they didnt loot. if they did it was Rare.

They did not drop loot.

Just a heads up for new players with a TT gun:
There is a spawn of Gen 1 of these just behind the bank at Twin and are very easy to kill and do not attack (although usually have a couple SpiderBots, or "Burger" Bots as I call em, around to annoy you),

So for so easy skilling, there ya go...

They also drop misc robot part loots and CB5s.

Tippin'

Loot

This Robots gives Belkar Stone from time to time... of course the most of them are "no loot"ers! :cool:

Today I saw a 1093 ped HoF on a Jamraider in chatwindow. Lucky guy!

been whipping a few of them to increase skills when I get tired of playing with the nearby puny mobs. Just wish they were about one foot lower as most of them are too high for the whip to hit... Have to look for hills to make it hit that high. Have not tried other melee weapons, but suspect a longblade might do the trick too.

Are they only spawning atm near the crater or is there other places?

Head's up

For anyone who didn't know, you can find some generation 10 jam raiders by Cape Corinth. Just head towards the huge crater, can't miss them.

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
i remeber when they use to be near port atlantis..oh well..will head up that way to kill some....thanks for the info.
post cords if u can..thanks

Got a lovely little global on them last week. Here's what it looted :)
113add5b2c.png

You can see the values in the open windows. All three items came in the same 56PED global.

Status
Back