Japanese Appartment Reloaded !

nlnforever

Prowler
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung
As I said in my previous post about my small Japanese Corner, it was just a small corner but
now I almost complete my appartment with Japanese style :yay: Thanks to Buzz Erik for his support.

Ya can take a virtual tour :D by those images

however, again my appartment is at TI GOLD 12H, always welcome people :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

oh sweet, tatami mats, rice paper doors, i don't want to know how many ped you paid to get there.

Nice job decorating. It looks great. Hate to see the bill for all that though.

Yes, really nice and thanks for sharing with us. As the others have said, we won't ask the price, but I guess the apartment was a small part of the total cost

It's not hard to determine its price, just pay a visit to my appartment, you can check market history from those tatamies, and you can count how many of them.

I don't want to answer, because I want you actually come and visit it ;)

that looks awesome!!

beautiful job decorating

jewels

;>

Really nice appartment ! i'll be sure to visit !!!

cool apartment... I know its not cheap too what you have done. I have made my apartment all ready for chrsitmas, and i spend enough doing that. Still one more addition to make though but lack of funds hinders me...

little +rep for ya.

sugoku kirei da.... I think is how they would say... super-pretty.

my head hurts thinking about what you must have paid.

Nice apartament indeed! :) Guess beauty comes with a (hefty) price tag sometimes... I'll be sure to visit, even if just to take a closer look. +rep!

Very nice :)

Ill be sure to come check it out sometime!

1 thing :) get that high kitchen table out of it :p and see if there is a lower one!

Definetely the best looking apt I've seen so far. Hey, maybe we (as Entropians) should some interior design contest? You would have strong position there for sure!

Very nice appartment! :eek:

There is some space on the floor that need to be filled with tatamies, not much so it will be done soon.

Btw, this is the current best I can do for my appartment, because we have no more Japanese features in game. I hope we can have more like Kimono dress :D, tea cup set ;) sakura flowers .... at that time I may upgrade my appartment 1 more time.

Thanks to Buzz Erik Lightyear, because of him so I could get those tatamies and shoji with lower price, I am not a heartless reseller, of course I won't resell those for better profit.

To Sarah Hawkwood: there was a MA official contest longtime ago. But it was for house, not appartment.

To CycoKick: I do not like that kitchen table either, will get a lower one for sure :)

that looks really cool :D

Good job with it, I'l try and check it out next time im in

Rip

sorry for necroing a post but.
GAH!!! your my next door neighbor ?! last time i payed attention all the rooms on gold 12 except mine were locked to private. I even read this post not to long ago and didn't pay attention to the apartment location.
I saw people had some of the rooms unlocked so I checked them all out and to my suprise i find you as as i was making a joke that it would be great to have the japanese themed apartment next to mine since i may never be able to afford to decorate mine in that style. holy smokes! I so want to move into your apartment with all your stuff but i enjoy my G to much to let it go..... if only there was more stuff lol.
i think the only thing your missing now is a bathroom.

Nice work :D

Looks very nice indeed... must have cost a lesser fortune!

Gl,
Dia

That looks brilliant!!
It's a shame that apartments don;t have many item points - Else you could decorate the rest of the floor with textures etc.

If there were a cool housing competition, I'd vote for you!

As I said in my previous post about my small Japanese Corner, it was just a small corner but
now I almost complete my appartment with Japanese style :yay: Thanks to Buzz Erik for his support.

Ya can take a virtual tour :D by those images

however, again my appartment is at TI GOLD 12H, always welcome people :D

Very nicely done,

I do have a suggestion however

As you have the kaldon laid out to create the outer edge of the centre there, on the inside, I would suggest nissit (yellowish) which is relatively inexpensive to craft up.

That way you will have a uniform squarish center for the kitchen area.
Unless that is what your trying to avoid in your approach.

Very nicely done,

I do have a suggestion however

As you have the kaldon laid out to create the outer edge of the centre there, on the inside, I would suggest nissit (yellowish) which is relatively inexpensive to craft up.

That way you will have a uniform squarish center for the kitchen area.
Unless that is what your trying to avoid in your approach.

Thank you for your advice.

However, as I said that I didn't like the kitchen table. I already changed it into a kitchen bar. You can see them in this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/housing/138118-my-new-kitchen-corner.html

Because of this new kitchen bar, my appartment is always at max item points. So I'm afraid that I cannot follow your advice , and also the bathroom advice :confused:.

Maybe I would buy another appartment to make it my bathroom :D

Back