Jason's Bar Brawl II - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Yes, I know ... it took me forever to get to this one, but up until now, I haven't had the time available to do extra projects like this. For those who don't work with videos, it's quite a time-consuming undertaking, but I enjoy it. I just have to have the time available to do it. :D

Soooooo ... does "Kamel" retain his title from Bar Brawl I, or does someone snatch it away from him? :silly2:

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqgINsASVVo[/YOUTUBE]

Round 3? ... I think I'll come up with something else next time! ;)

constr_1.gif
... Morning Bump! :silly2:

Very good vid:wtg:
And I was awake, just pre-occupied! :ahh:

Thanks guys ... there's only so much you can do with people jumping around punching each other's lights out, but I tried to utilize some of the more interesting footage to make it more fun. I have to say that Moonie's swan dive off the balcony was classic, and my favorite action shot. Although ... not sure about the clip where I inserted the "o_O" and what kinda action was going on THERE, but it sure caught MY attention. :laugh:

Now for more fun ... I'm off to work on the Capital Crafting Contest II video to see what I can come up with there. This time, the contestants were a bit more animated and silly, so I should be able to come up with something fun. :D

Catch up with everyone later! :wtg:

Yes, I'm in moving pictures!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Looks great MS9, was a blast being involved in this one. From what I heard afterward, it was WAY more exciting than the first one. Alot more folks involved.

I was hoping you caught the global I got off one of the drones that crashed the party. That would have been too cool to see as a movie. ;)

Yes, I'm in moving pictures!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Looks great MS9, was a blast being involved in this one. From what I heard afterward, it was WAY more exciting than the first one. Alot more folks involved.

I was hoping you caught the global I got off one of the drones that crashed the party. That would have been too cool to see as a movie. ;)

Well hello Mr. Movie Star ... sorry I didn't catch the global, but then I was probably trying to protect my purple ass from a few of your friends. :silly2: It really WAS a great time, and I'm only sorry that I couldn't pulll the video together sooner. I'm working on the "Capital Crafting Contest II" video now, so that one should be up soon as well. The participants were far more animated in the second go round, so I should be able to do something special with it. :D

Next time ... I'll have to come up with a little different event with regards to a brawl, so I'm putting my thinking cap on ... you can bet it will be interesting. ;)

Now stay outta trouble! :laugh:

Great Video Star!:D That was a fun day!:boxer:
OK off to China..
You guys see my triple gainer with a half pike off the landing?
That's gotta be good for Olympic gold.:laugh:

Great Vid! Bring more please :yay:

Hey :p

Great work as always MS9! Sure took forever but doubtless woth the time waiting, let me know when the next one is comming up :)

I have a title to defend :O

Regards /Hmm

That looked like it was fun :yay:

very nice video miss MindStar(as always):yay::yay:

Hey :p

Great work as always MS9! Sure took forever but doubtless woth the time waiting, let me know when the next one is comming up :)

I have a title to defend :O

Regards /Hmm

:laugh: ... ok Sweetie ... you're on! I'll check the calendar and see where I can work in another bar brawl at Jason's. Those ARE fun, and especially when someone brings uninvited guests. :eek: And thanks, glad you liked the video. ;)

That looked like it was fun :yay:

Oh, these bar brawls have a way of producing some crazy behaviors, but that's great, because it makes for some nice video footage. :D

very nice video miss MindStar(as always):yay::yay:

Thank you very much ... there will be an "MS9's Videos" feature available at our new website that is now in development, but take a look at our new and uniquely designed JSA logo that our developer created recently for our website facelift. I'm working with him right now to iron out the final design and content. We want it simple but functional, and he's doing a wonderful job. :D

Back