Jess finaly gets hers!

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
My wife Jess has been playing almost as long as me and has always struggled with lower loot returns than me even though she has skilled nearly the same amount.
Tonight while working on one of the Arkadia missions she finally got her big payback.

Who says little mobs don't pay?

Gz baby, you deserve it! :wtg::yay::wtg::yay:

narfi

ps. I am posting for her because its my understanding only one forum account per household.

Pass along my congratz to Jess pls.

PS: Jess can have her own forum account afaik. Dave Ozi and Missa certainly did, as well as other well-known couples such as Lykke/NotVF, Compusmurf/Softhart etc.

gz to your wife ^^

and greetings too :tongue2:

Gz nice Nusul, had no idea they could loot that high, thought it would be capped at 4k or something.

Big gz

Gz nice Nusul, had no idea they could loot that high, thought it would be capped at 4k or something.

Big gz

Would be the same as a Argo Hunter hitting for 9k. Argo Hunter has 700 hp.. while this had 660hp.

Grats Jess.. now to get that 5 digit one out of the way.

SpikE

omfg she's your wife?

who forgot to tell me this?

*smacks his head agaisnt a wall*

Gratz nice one:yay:

big gratz to your wife buddy :laugh:

Surprised that a 660 HP mob hits 9k?

o_O..... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Gratz on the uber :)
While I haven't seen one recently, I've seen lots and lots of 8k Argo youngs.

And grats to Narfi's wifey. :)

It costs over 2 peds to shoot down 660hp, enough to hit 9k HOF.

Gz on that.

JESSICCCCCCAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Very nice, and well deserved!

Gratz!!!:girl:

Wow! Really nice loot there. Congrats! :)

Cool nice one

Nice uber and i :wtg:think biggest on nusul atm?

Sorry, but had to move this out of the uber section since it's not yours Narfi. :(

ps. I am posting for her because its my understanding only one forum account per household.

For clarification, here's the forum rules on this: (link located on the bottom of every single forum page. ;))
1.2 - Single Account
You may only have ONE account on PlanetCalypsoForum. Multiple accounts will be deleted, and the original account temporarily banned, all without notice. If this rule is abused more than once, the original (first) account may be permanently banned, and the member's IP address may be permanently blocked, all without notice.

1.3 - Sharing of Account
You may NOT share your PlanetCalypsoForum account with any other forum members, Entropia Universe participants or other individuals. This rule applies especially to the sharing of accounts with temporarily or permanently banned PlanetCalypsoForum members. In ALL cases, you are responsible for any content or activity that originates from your member account.

So in short, one forum account per person, not per household.

Tell your wife she's perfectly welcome here. :grouphug: :clap:

Whoah, very nice loot for a nusul. Unexpected high

(but I guess I learnt something, 660-700 HP mobs do give 9K loots)

Paul

PS Do you have your MS yet?

Sorry, but had to move this out of the uber section since it's not yours Narfi. :(

hmm...
Maybe I am old fashioned, but it seems you have almost as strange a view on marriage as Karmic does....

And thanks for the clarification on her being able to have an account, I am not sure why but for some reason I was under the impression that accounts created from duplicate IP addresses were automatically banned by the forum software.

To be honest the forums don't interest her much so hasn't ever been an issue, just not sure where I got that idea to start with.

thanks,

narfi

ps. no Mothership yet, or word on when I will

:yay::yay::woohoo::yay::yay:
Huge Gratz Jess :)

Gz Jess. Yea I saw that loot and it sure is awesome!

And the purple Nusul paid off for Jess! :yay:

Please extend my Gratz and best wishes to her, and I'll catch her in-game soon to tell her myself. :)

Back