JNB's Mining Log Service

NotoriousJNB

Young
Society
-TAO-
James Notorious BigPimpin
I was just wondering if anyone was interested in a mining log service where i would come along on your run and record info like the coords of the find or nrf, depth, size, what ore or enmatter, time, equipment used or any other infomation thats requested.

Then I would turn it into a spreadsheet, graphs or what ever else you want and send them to you.

Fee to be determined .

If you are interested or have any questions just PM me.

Also first person to use my service gets it free.

Hey

I am just curious the point of this would be? Not trying to knock it but are you just trying to figure out good places to mine or did you just want to take the place of a program like NRF?

Best of luck though.

Just an advice ...
I do it myself to build a personal database and this requires a lot of time if you read screenshots and copy the infos manually.

I just wanted to tell you.
It would be a pity if you work for 1$/hour or maybe less.​

I dont care if you want to do it to collect data from others miners but it would be easier to do mining yourself and use something like NRF tool.
If not you will quickly see that you read and copy the infos more than anything else.​

Doing your own mining runs will at least give you skills and the resources found.​

Edit: Mining runs are often 100-200 Claims. It take hours to copy these infos manually.

Good Luck.​

Hey

I am just curious the point of this would be? Not trying to knock it but are you just trying to figure out good places to mine or did you just want to take the place of a program like NRF?

Best of luck though.

This service is more for someone who doesnt want to record all the data themselves or doesnt trust the online programs.

On the point about trying to find good mining spots. You dont have to take me to your "bestest most secretest spot you dont want anyone to know about". If you just wanted to try out a new area to see if its any good and wanted some accurate on it. It makes no difference to me where you go.

Just an advice ...
I do it myself to build a personal database and this requires a lot of time if you read screenshots and copy the infos manually.

I just wanted to tell you.
It would be a pity if you work for 1$/hour or maybe less.​

I dont care if you want to do it to collect data from others miners but it would be easier to do mining yourself and use something like NRF tool.
If not you will quickly see that you read and copy the infos more than anything else.​

Doing your own mining runs will at least give you skills and the resources found.​

Edit: Mining runs are often 100-200 Claims. It take hours to copy these infos manually.

Good Luck.​

Thanks for your concern for what I do with my time. Also I'm not even sure if I want to do it. I just figured i would see what other peoples thoughts were about it. When I was talking to miners trying to get NRF to work i was suprised by how many didnt use it, know about it, or just didnt trust it. Never said this service was for everybody.

When I was talking to miners trying to get NRF to work i was suprised by how many didnt use it, know about it, or just didnt trust it. Never said this service was for everybody.

I tried NRF myself but then got frustrated with it, So i decided to keep the info in my head.. sure it would be great to have everything documented.. But normaly i am to drunk to keep those records. But that doesnt mean i walk around aimlessly it just comes second nature after time the good spots... Good luck though

Back