Jobs @ ED - Feb 2007

J D

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Directory
John JD Doe
Get PAID - Apartment to be WON

Every Official Shop is now listed on EntropiaDirectory.com with a free listing.

We want to pay you to PIMP A SHOP LISTING during February.

TASK:
- Pimp a shop listing on EntropiaDirectory.com ...conditions apply, see below.
- Post your completed tasks here!

PAY:
GET PAID - 1 Ped per update to a shop listing, see below!
MORE PAY - + 10 Payroll points per listing pimped, to those that Qualify for for the a split of the Monthly Sponsorship Income via a minimum of 15 days attendance. (we paid out over 400 PED to one editor recently)
WIN - An Apartment will be awarded to the person that records the most completed tasks in this thread! (End date for this is 12midnight 28th FEB - MA time)

CONDITIONS:
- One of the following conditions must be met when selecting a Shop listing to Pimp. - A list we be added here soon!
1) The listing has not been updated (via major edit) during January and February 2007. Check the history tab on each listing!
2) The listing has no Screenshots of the shop!
3) The listing's Inventory Page has nothing in it...
4) The Shop has no listing at all. (If this is the case create one via the Shop Submission Page
5) The Shop Owners name recorded in the listing is incorrect or not there.

- You must complete all of the tasks below in order to qualify for the 1 PED, per listing pimped!
Please note: Some of these tasks will require some experience or self tutiution with wiki that forms the backbone of ED. So head on over you will pick it up in no time.
1) Upload atleast one current screenshot of the shop and link it in to the '|slides =' section of the shop template!
2) Catagorize the shop.... we have a Shop by Catagory section at the main Shopping Portal.
3) Update all of the required data that you can find.. (ie Owner, Address, etc)
4) Something must be entered into the Shop description. Copy any Text over from SIGNS or Quotes from owner that fit into > '|description ='
5) List atleast 10 Items into the inventory that sum up the standard inventory of the shop. Please use The exact name of the item as MA has written it! (This allows users to shop by Item at ED before they walk all over the Universe!)
6) You must log in to EntropiaDirectory so that your name is recorded along with the edits... >>>THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT<<<

IMPORTANT
Once you have finished 'PIMPING A SHOP LISTINGS' please reply here with the Shop Code that appears next to and at the top of each Shop listing!

Do a NEW REPLY HERE per session so that Its easier for me to track and match up the day with the edits

All Completed Tasks and PEDs due will be recorded here and Payed to you ingame on or after the 1st of March. (ED SHOP - lvl1 #13 PA Mall)

The Leaderboard...

Ps... I will try and get a list of Shop listings 'due to be Pimped' up here ASAP. So that you can reserve up to 5 before you head off to pimp them!

Last edited:
Still to do....

The competition ended at 23:59, 28th February, thanks to everyone that contributed!
  1. Axxium, 74 PED, 740 Payroll Points, Apartment Winner
  2. Grading, 69 PED, 690 Payrol Points
  3. Midori Fairlona, 35 PED, 35 Payroll Points
  4. Outman, 13 PED (no Payroll Qualification)
  5. Spud Striker, 6 PED, 60 Payroll Points
  6. Anaksanamune, 5 PED, 50 Payroll Points
  7. madstorm, 4 PED, 40 Payroll Points
  8. Dicobayo, entries did not qualify, but thanks for the data!
  9. that pyro, entries did not qualify, but thanks for the data!
You will find me in Shop #13, Level 1. Port Atlantis Mall over the next week (or the Auction/Terminals room there).

If you have any trouble or urgency catching me , list something on auction and let me know!

Last edited:
D07020105 - Sakura City > Chikara Koufuku Condos > Block A, Shop #06

Come on everyone. This is your chance for free money and possibly an apartment too. Get that shop data posted. :yay:

Great work. :cheer:

But don't forget the rules. You will need to complete the tasks below before you qualify. :wise:

- You must complete all of the tasks below in order to qualify for the 1 PED, per listing pimped!
Please note: Some of these tasks will require some experience or self tutiution with wiki that forms the backbone of ED. So head on over you will pick it up in no time.

1) Upload atleast one current screenshot of the shop and link it in to the '|slides =' section of the shop template!
2) Catagorize the shop.... we have a Shop by Catagory section at the main Shopping Portal.
5) List atleast 10 Items into the inventory that sum up the standard inventory of the shop. Please use The exact name of the item as MA has written it! (This allows users to shop by Item at ED before they walk all over the Universe!)

B07020123 - Omegaton West Habitat > Omegaton EpsilonTower > Booth #03

Another one.

Bumpity bump. :yay:

D07020101 Sakura City > Chikara Yuujou Condos > Block A Shop #3

just Trabin's so far :)

Edit: Added two more

C07013008CND>Shop #60

Other one is still in submission.

Last edited:
3 more for me:

B07020103 - Genesis Amethera, Tower B, Booth #04
B07020202 - Omegaton AlphaTower, Booth #02
D07020103 - Sakura, Chikara Koufuku Condos, Block A, Shop #04

I can "pimp" ours ( under the name flamedancer ) .. Can i add an addy as inventory as we have an update to date list already online :D

I can "pimp" ours ( under the name flamedancer ) .. Can i add an addy as inventory as we have an update to date list already online :D

I think JD is having trouble getting into the forum at the moment, so I will try to answer this question.

One of the reasons for including the inventory is to allow people to use the search box to find shops selling a particular item. If you just include the link, then you will miss any customers using the search box.

Would it be possible to copy and paste the information across from your existing inventory?

D07020116
Genesis Star Tower B Block C Shop #4

D06091201
Chikara Koufuku Condos Block A Shop #2

Two more :)

Edit:
H07012005
PA Mall, Floor 1, Shop #14

Last edited:
Two more with screenie help from Midori :)

D07020154 Treasure Island City, Platinum Building, Block C Shop #02

B07020212 Omegaton West Habitat, Epsilon Tower, Booth #02

Edited to add:
H07011817Twin Peaks Mall, Floor 02, Shop #05

Last edited:
Adding another one :)

C07013007
CND Mall Shop, #40

Last edited:
Excellent Job guys....

Not to late for a sprinter to join in!

- GET PAID

- QUALIFY FOR MORE PAY

- WIN AN APARTMENT

...Have remove the completed links from the list!

H07012015 - Emerald Lakes Mall > Floor #1 > Shop #5 > Warants Skalman Skalmasson

Shop Pimped! :pimp:

Plz let me know if it's up to standards and if there's anything i should change/improve. thanks.

Excellent!!!

1) Add an EF Thread if there is one (Dont think so in this case)
2) change to UPDATE= (to the date of your edit)
3) in the case of 4 Slides (pics) reduce the pixel size (I have already changed it to 150px)

GL

C06052009CND Shop #36

And yet another one for Grading :)

H07011801 - Twin Peaks Mall > Floor #1 > Shop #1 > Vixen's Hunting Shop

H07011803 - Twin Peaks Mall > Floor #1 > Shop #3 > Celtic Furniture and Crafts

When you look at the shop name via Shopping > Full Shop Index > under the twin peaks mall heading, the shop name's outdated. Vixen's Shop should be changed to Vixen's Hunting Shop, and for shop #3, Smoerble's Gear should now be Celtic Furniture and Crafts. Dunno if there's something I can do about it, but i can't edit that page.

NEVER MIND ABOUT THE INVENTORY NOT SHOWING UP AS I MENTIONED BELOW, IT NOW SHOWS UP, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHY IT DIDN'T

Updated these too. For some reason though, my inventory edit isn't showing up for H07011803 - Celtic Furniture and Crafts. My script is still there so I'm glad I didn't forget to save it. Typo maybe? I can't find it :( although it does work when i preview it.

Last edited:
Back