John Lofty Brown,, anyone know ?

Redster

Prowler
Society
NBK Army
Mac Red Longhair
after 7 years,, I finally screwed up on a bid. lil doggie jumped up in my lap and I clicked the wrong ped arrow. 1k for some welding wires. If anyone knows John Lofty Brown,, I would appreciate getting us together so I can get at least some ped back,, still several hours on the auction.

yea,, I know :) and I expect ridicule. Shit happens and we have to deal with it.

Don't worry m8, if you look at the graph, it would seem you're not the only one to overpay on those things.

heh, figured that,, Tiberious just nailed my xwing coffin from his MS,, dang bug,,pc was still loading space, at least I didnt have much on me,, then to repair n screw up the bid,, not a good day :)

Well, gl on finding the guy, hope ya get some back. :)

yea,, I know :) and I expect ridicule. Shit happens and we have to deal with it.

<insert your favorite ridicule here>

I almost did the same damn thing last night when I was in a hurry, but I caught it at the last moment. Look on the bright side, at least now it can't be looted off you like it did to me the first time I poked my nose into space and then had to pay 7 ped to go down to the planet to buy more only to pick the wrong tp on the top of the tp list in a pvp zone to repair because I was in a hurry and got shot down again by someone coming from the the tp, thanks juggs! :laugh:

As I remind myself frequently, "It's not what happens, it's how we deal with it that is important."

I say it to myself, I know its true, but for some reason it never makes me feel better :laugh:

GL getting your ped back :)

Back