Judges Pool.

*same as last week apart from there's another slot at 12:00 saturday*

see u all there, sorry for the short post:)

Hurrikane

CND Dance floor huh :)

Is there a judges ship organised and do we have to bring our dancing shoes?

Can we have ABBA or the Beegees playing?

I will be able to make this one for judging, sorry I missed so much lately. Only no Bee Gees or Abba please, lets go for some metal weekend :yay: ND consider this an official request ;)

Just a little heads up, sponsored rides up and down for our lovely judges and hurri have been arranged for this weekend, up to two ship loads. Will see if Hurri posts the details, if not I will later on, just wanted to let you all know so as to avoid some maybe already arranging/paying for the trip alone.

Just a little heads up, sponsored rides up and down for our lovely judges and hurri have been arranged for this weekend, up to two ship loads. Will see if Hurri posts the details, if not I will later on, just wanted to let you all know so as to avoid some maybe already arranging/paying for the trip alone.

Hi, I can't say for definite when I'm going up, but if all of you listen to Lee, she'll fill you in on how you can get your judging arses up to Space for free:)

(Assuming Lee reads this:))

:)Hurrikane

Do you have the judges set or would you need more? I certainly don't mind, as you know. I will most likely be up there anyway to get some filming done, but if I can hitch a ride for free... why not?

Not wanting to impose, since I not "official" like the other judges have been.

I'm definitely available to Judge all weekend, if required..

Would Lerv a cunningly arranged flight as I'm skint til payday on the 27th...

Hi, I can't say for definite when I'm going up, but if all of you listen to Lee, she'll fill you in on how you can get your judging arses up to Space for free:)

(Assuming Lee reads this:))

:)Hurrikane

Te He, ok, basically ND has agreed to cover us for up to a couple of shiploads to get judges up and down for the event :thumbup: (big hand once again for the man).

Spike and I have a lovely pilot in soc (Wanderer) who had said he would fly us up, and discussion grew from that, details still to be worked on with him now.

Maybe the best thing is if anyone wants to take advantage of this generous offer they can pm me here and I can build the passenger lists and then work out a plan for the flight days and times with Wanderer and get back to you all. (Hurrikane of course automatically gets a seat, surely we can work a flight day/time to suit you hon)

Seemed a good idea to pursue since judges do this as volunteers and they may well be skint if they also have been participants in teams :broke:, and/or it is just a nice gesture as the judges have been so helpful throughout the tourney.

Will post again here if need be to make sure all have the details later in the week. Happy Woffing!

(From this thread so far I have Hurrikane, myself, Spike, Chopper, and Rayne as coming along. Only need two teamed judges per match this time and all on the Saturday as far as I know, but I also thought it wouldn't hurt to have extra judges along too like we often do on planet, just in case someone can't make it for any one of the times, we would still be well covered. Jamira of course I assume must be there for the party as well? What about our Fluffy Putty man with the bunny ears too?)

Last edited:
Jamira of course I assume must be there for the party as well?

:rofl:

Yes, I'm in. Guess I will spend the weekend at CND. :cool:
Ready for all time slots so far ...

Would certainly appreciate it, but as stated the other judges have been way more involved and should get priority over me. I am definately not a "first string" judge :laugh: I room on a ship/number of trips is an issue I will find other means.

Thanks!

NP with me Rayne, you have served as a judge, not everyone who has done so is listed as an 'official' judge. We all know hurrikane can do it all himself anyway (thus the ulcer we all know and love), but hopefully at whatever times thoughout the tourney any of us have helped out it was more help than hindrance (cept in my case, I think I must thrive on telling hurri that our numbers are different, whoops :laugh:).

No one has pmed me yet, but I will add the names so far who are coming up anyway, so if any of you is not going to be using this service please let me know. As I said, will post or pm further details on the flights nearer the time. Looking forward to hanging out in the VIP hottub again :dance::dance:

me and da bunny ears will be there !!

Hi Folks Im flying Judges to CND so please if you've spoken to Claire Lee Delioncourt can u pm me to arrange flights there will be 2 spare seats tommorow night around 6-8 pm MA time (UK 7-9PM) for the 1st flight and I can fly any other judges that need to be at CND Friday, up too. Also Ill be flying Saturday for any judges that cant or dont want to fly Friday.

Flights for Wof Judges:

1st Flight for Spike,Lee Chopper & Jamira Meeting @ Corinth TP @ 8PM (20.00) MA time Tonight (Friday)

2ND Flight for Rayne & Major Putty meeting @ Corinth TP @ 10.30 (22.30) MA time tonight (Friday)

Ive sent a text to everyone this is just a back-up :yay:

Thanks Wanderer, great job loading CND up with crazy WoF judges :yay: Seems we are only missing the main man on the flight list, grab a seat hurri ;)

Lee, Jamira, Chopper and I all safely installed thanks to Wanderer. And for ND for funding the judgy trips :yay:

Just the next bunch to come up now :)

Where's the bar?

I am up at CND... the time zones were not working for the arranged flight so I made it on my own, but that's ok. I appreciate the offer. I imagine I will spend more time filming than judging since there are only 2 teams per hunt now anyway!

Memo to all Judges:)

...yes Rayne, that includes you:)

I'm having a few technical difficulties. My normally stable, convenient and reliable Mobile USB Net connection has chosen to play up for longer than normal, giving me a paltry 53.kbps and no chance of staying on-line for more than 30 secs. It's happened before on a Friday evening for an hour or two but it's been like it for a week now.

So unless I manage to sort out a computer/connection for tomorrow, I might have to miss the Semi's while I get it sorted.

In case I don't turn up,

I hereby hand over all Judging duties to Chopper, Spike, Major, Jamira, Lee and Rayne; your judgement is as good as mine:)

Hope I can make it, but it's in good hands if I don't:)

(btw for bery scores, all support globals are to be counted on the day, then the non-cnd screens discounted later.)

Matches:

Tibet Vs Romania: 18:00 Sat

England Vs France: 22:00 Sat

Sweden Vs Finland: 10:00 Sun

Hurrikane

Selling : 7.8 miles of network cable and a wireless sheep to plug it into @ Boxes!

Damn mate, thats a blow for you.

Pencils ready and even a bit sharp.

I will be there for the
18:00 Sat
10:00 Sun

Aw Hurri, sorry to hear, did wonder where the heck you had been. At least we did get a good load of us up there, so we should be fine, though it sure won't be the same if the main man isn't blowing up the disco with his launcher during the quieter times ;)

Will hope for the best and see you all there. (PS Rayne, you can still fly back down with Wanderer if you like hon, just let me or him know)

This shows an interesting aspect:
Our Entropian being depends on whether we have a cable or not. :laugh:

I hope you can manage it, Hurri! Elsewise we are really lost in space.

I will be there for the two matches at Saturday. Sunday only if necessary.

I should be available for all 3 time slots. The only thing preventing me would be if my darling wife goes into labor for our 3rd (and last) kiddie. :laugh:

Finals at

WoF 2008 FINAL!!!!

Time:

Would the Finalists (At present SWEDEN, ROMANIA and ENGLAND until scores are confirmed) please decide from the following times on

June 7th, Saturday.

14:00
or
21:00

F§%k!

Looks like RL-avatar has a job in France that day ... Hell! I dont wanna miss the great final!

Lets see what I can do! Probably I can manage it ...

It has been an absolute pleasure being involved n the judging this year :yay:

Many very happy memories of the nutterdom that goes on during the multitude of rounds :)

I salute the dedication on all the judges. They really do work really hard :wise:

Particularly when 14 scores happen at once :D

But I have to bow out of this one. I am in a support team and all hands to the pumps required. I would dearly dearly love to be part of this final judging event. But I will be shooting at things instead.

I will be around in case I can be useful, if not I can just stand around and be silly and watch all the fireworks :dance:

It has been an absolute pleasure being involved n the judging this year :yay:

Many very happy memories of the nutterdom that goes on during the multitude of rounds :)

I salute the dedication on all the judges. They really do work really hard :wise:

Particularly when 14 scores happen at once :D

But I have to bow out of this one. I am in a support team and all hands to the pumps required. I would dearly dearly love to be part of this final judging event. But I will be shooting at things instead.

You will be missed, but your team would miss you more. I would do exactly the same thing! With only 3 teams out there we should do OK!

I can be there and available for Both matches.

Wouldn't miss it for the world, in fact.

This'll be the morning after a work night out, so I hope to be nursing a hang-over, but you'd be amazed how well several Large Vodka & RedBulls cut thru that sh!t...

See you there :)

I will be judging Sweden again.

I like judging the winning team......;)

I will be judging Sweden again.

I like judging the winning team......;)

England will take some beating this year.

Reminder : only WALES have managed it so far :)

Back