Help: Judges Thread for WoF 2010

Thanks to all Judges old and new who filled the overseer's roles last weekend; sterling work and peerless accuracy, a joy to work with and I'm so glad you came:)

See you all next stage for more "WHAT? TWO 66 PED DRONES? WHICH TEAMS?" -type shenanigans:)

Hurrikane

I'll be there for the "What was your last main team global?"-chat ;)
Guess it'll become a bit more stressful this time ... :rolleyes:

i should be available for saturday for 18:00 and 22:00 and sunday for 07:00.
I wish i can do all of em but the cyber cafe where i log in from lately is only open from 8am to midnight pacific time.
see y'all then :)

Looks like I'll be hunting during 22:00 slot, so put me down for the two earlier ones. If I can drag my ass out of bed in time I'll be there for one or both of the Sunday slots as well.

-Mack

Thanks guys... there is a good chance I will not be available on Sunday. I will do what I can but it does not look good. Saturday I am there.

Sunday I cant promise to due to childrens stuff.

Should be able to do the 18:00 on Sat though :)

Again I don't think I can help out this weekend. Possibly for the Saturday 1800 slot but I doubt it.

i am up on sat 18h00 and need the slot before to prep, so i can probably do the 22h00 or the sun.

No power or internet in my area due to bad winter storm. Don't expect me to Judge or do any stats this weekend unless a miracle happens.

Good luck!

No power or internet in my area due to bad winter storm. Don't expect me to Judge or do any stats this weekend unless a miracle happens.

Good luck!

Goodness RJ, will do what I can on the Sat (apart from hunting in the 22:00 slot) but cant do the Sun, sorry.

Good luck getting it sorted mate :)

Good luck!

Bad news! Hopefully Hurrikane can make it all the time.
I'm available for all matches. If there is no need for me at the Sat 1400 slot I would like to hunt for my team ... two teams only so far :)

Good luck!

Yikes :eek:

I'll be there:)

(and I imagine a few of the regulars will too, hopefully at least one of them will have the spreadsheet up and save me typing the details of 800 globals to Rayne Jade on Sunday night:))

Hurrikane

Hello Judges:)

Here's some info all good Judges should be aware of. If your team hasn't had the news (they were urged to check their threads, but some may not have) could you please furnish them with the appropriate co-ords before their matches.

++++++MOB INFO++++++

To cope with demand on the day there will be some extra robots around.

Supplementary Warrior/Drone Spawn:
North of Boreas/South of East Scylla Mountains (Around 74000 70100)

Extra spawns for the Main Team
:
East of Osere (around 7900 7200)

Second Entities/Miner Bots
will remain as they are. The recently placed Low-level Eviscerators (crater) will remain.

Thanks, see you tomorrow:)

Hurrikane

See you on the field!

Hurrikane

Looks like they got the power back on and it seems stable... we will see.

Slot A (2)
DACH, England, Uzbekistan

Slot B (5)
Czech, Russia, S Africa, Portugal, Canada

Slot C (5)
Eudoria, France, USA, Wales, Finland

Slot D (3)
Australia, New Zealand, Benelux

Slot E (4)
Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Amethera

Last edited:
Looks like they got the power back on and it seems stable... we will see.

Slot A (2)
DACH, England, Uzbekistan

Slot B (5)
Czech, Russia, S Africa, Portugal, Canada

Slot C (5)
Eudoria, France, USA, Wales, Finland

Slot D (3)
Australia, New Zealand, Benelux

Slot E (4)
Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Amethera

I'll say a cautious "phew!" and a hearty "welcome back" and finally a sincere "hope you make it:)"

Hurrikane

Last edited by a moderator:
I went back to the old judges thread when everything begun in 2007. OMG THREE YEARS AGO!

I have to say beside my main goal (skilling longblade) this - meanwhile - three year experiance is one of my favorites. That time in the past ... who knows RJ? :D But I enjoyed it so much to meet some of the first time members from time to time:

JUDGE POOL:

Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake

Major Fluffy Putty

Angel Spike Sunny

John Johnny Proud

Matty Rooster Gee

Gunnar MrmP Pettersen

Xantonia Xany Belle

Ulla Jamira Braun

Erkle Dilly Dillyston

Kathryn Kay-T Ellauren

Trinity Dusk Trinity

RidingDirty

Angel Spike Sunny

Eugene Chopper McHelicopter

Steven List Living

WoF became a major part of Calypso's culture. It is the biggest event ever. Let me say I'm happy and proud to be part of it as a judge and a participant. I know, I'm not the best judge ... but I am the one who catched Hurrikane sleeping at a Sunday morning twice :laugh:

No offense Hurri ... :cool:

Nowadays we have the same discussions like the years before (Team DACH is under fire this year ... wich is the team I belong to this time). We didn't have such doubts in 2007. That was a great time! But all the WoFs where a great experiance ... even with all this doubts and discussions.

Thank you Hurrikane for this!

Stage 3 Scoresheet

The Stage 3 Scoresheet has been verified by our resident expert Mack :)

Please feel free to download and use it :

http://www.someplaceicopystuff.com/wof2010.html

Everyone is welcome to get it... Judges, team assistants, those that simply wish to follow along at home :D

Many thanks to Mack for reviewing this and ensuring it is good to go.

As a reminder, this scoresheet is good for the next 3 hunts.

I will be available for the Saturday time slots again (except 22:00 which I think is USA slot?), but won't be around for Sunday slots. It's early St. Patrick's Day celebrations on Sunday in South Boston....a party not to be missed. I'll need my rest before so won't be up at 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. for judging those slots. :)

-Mack

Thank you Mack for the update.

I will be avaliable at all time slots since I cannot hunt for my team because of this new camera bug. :mad:

I will be available for the Saturday time slots again (except 22:00 which I think is USA slot?), but won't be around for Sunday slots. It's early St. Patrick's Day celebrations on Sunday in South Boston....a party not to be missed. I'll need my rest before so won't be up at 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. for judging those slots. :)

-Mack

I can believe you:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw[/youtube]

Hurrikane

I should be around for all the Saturday hunts with the possible exception of the 2200 slot. I will know more as we get closer to the weekend. Naturally I cannot do the early Sunday slot. I will try to get up in time for the second Sunday slot.

i should be available again for the 18:00 and 22:00 slots on saturday.

I might try an experiment and show up at the 14:00 one but not judge to see how i can do with using 2 different places for wifi and how long it takes me to transfer. if it works out i might be able to do 14:00 too in the future.

Well the way things are looking, I may not be around at all this weekend due to duties I cannot avoid. I will post here which are hunting when so you guys can (hopefully) cover when needed. I do apologize... but I guess I can't be there all the time after all. If something changes I will post it, but it does not look good for the home team (me).

Well the way things are looking, I may not be around at all this weekend due to duties I cannot avoid. I will post here which are hunting when so you guys can (hopefully) cover when needed. I do apologize... but I guess I can't be there all the time after all. If something changes I will post it, but it does not look good for the home team (me).

That hurts!

That hurts!

Sorry, I did not mean for it to sound as if everything will fall apart without me... I don't think that at all. You guys will do fine :thumbup:

Not looking good for me this weekend I am afraid.

I have an engagement between 15:30 and 19:30 on the Saturday which kinda straddles both those early slots, and then I am hunting in the late Saturday slot.

Sunday is an unknown at the moment but the same may well apply with family things.

Sorry, RL getting in the way.

I managed to put out one fire today... so Saturday is looking better. I should be able to judge for the first 2 slots. Still unsure about the last Saturday slot and unsure about Sunday.

Still ok for all slots except Eudoria's.

Hurrikane

Since they fixed that camera bug I will go hunt for Germany at 14:00. But I try to be there at all other time slots

Back