Help: Judges Thread for WoF 2010

U guys have enough stress with wof.I am happy for u all, that no teams planed too hunt this weekend:)
enjoy the free time:yay::yay:

Happy Easter! To all of u!!!

I agree on him. Happy Easter to all of you. ;)

And to be honest...I think most players can appreciate the rest too. Certainly for team leaders it can be quite stressful too ;)

Little note:

As you see in my banner or the Non-WOF weekend after this match, there is a party at Athena. You're all invited to join us and have a blast.
(Wanted to post thread to invite all WOF teams, but don't want to polute your forum ;) I do that enough now already:silly2: )

Last edited:
7 teams total hunting on Stage 3.3 this coming weekend:

10 APR 2010
1400 MA Time - 0 Teams
1800 MA Time - 4 Teams
2200 MA Time - 1 Team

11 APR 2010
0700 MA Time - 2 Teams
1100 MA Time - 0 Teams

I will post which teams on Friday to protect a team's strategy, if any.

The Slots and The Teams:

10 APR 2010
1400 MA Time: NONE
1800 MA Time: Uzbekistan / Russia / Finland / Wales
2200 MA Time: USA

11 APR 2010
0700 MA Time: Australia / S. Africa
1100 MA Time: NONE

As usual, I cannot do the early morning Sunday hunts. I should be there for everything else.

as im still exploring rocktropia, i likely wont be there this weekend.
if help is really needed i can still do something via pm for anyone who is on my f/l or who's f/l i am on. (i believe that team members can be added via f/l)
I just wont be able to be at the start point to hang out.

I am Gloriously Drunk.

Ingloriously Sober here.... and still waiting for the patch to finish (!) due to my connection (did I mention this before? lol).

Would need to go to Dew Drop's house at very short notice to Judge this weekend.... So could I ask, if anyone CAN judge today and tomorrow can you post here soon please? I know RJ is available, if I see a couple more names or at least thin the slots I need to be at, I can plan a bit better.

Thanks,

Hurrikane

Sorry Hurri - busy with family today .....

I will be there ... Sat 1800, Sun 0700 (if I wake up ;))

Jamira is a hero :)

Sorry mate, won't be able to judge this weekend. Headed out shortly for an event and will just have enough time to pop in for an hour or so of the USA match (to hunt, not judge).

PM sent as well...

-Mack

At the risk of boring everyone.... my connection is shit and went down again....

Sorry to leave you all in the lurch so to speak... hoping for clear skies and 1meg a second by the morning, will do all I can to make the 07:00 slot.

Hurrikane

Big thanks to you all for this year :hug: You do an awesome job :wtg:

At the risk of boring everyone.... my connection is shit and went down again....

Sorry to leave you all in the lurch so to speak... hoping for clear skies and 1meg a second by the morning, will do all I can to make the 07:00 slot.

Hurrikane
No worries ... we will manage it ;)

Main task is that you will be able to participate the WoF 2010 party in the end

I should be there for the 1800 slot :yay:

No secrets left for strategy purposes... one more hunt to either advance or go home...

17 APR 2010
1400 MA Time - 0 Teams CLOSED
1800 MA Time - 3 Teams CLOSED (Scotland, Portugal, Czechoslovakia)
2200 MA Time - 3 Teams CLOSED (Amethera, Canada, Denmark, Estonia)

18 APR 2010
0700 MA Time - 4 Teams CLOSED (New Zealand, Italy, Tibet, Eudoria)
1100 MA Time - 5 Teams CLOSED (Benelux, England, Sweden, DACH, France)

Teams in italics were assigned.

Oha! Four teams at Sunday morning? Might become a challenge for the judge team ;)

I can judge Saturday at 1800 and possibly Sunday 0700 (if I wake up at the right time). I am fapper at the 1100 slot.

i will be on at my usual 18:00 and 22:00 times.

Good for all slots that are booked, due to DewDrop's seemingly unending generosity:)

Hurrikane

Eeeeek - cant login - damn game just wont start.

Trying to sort it out....

Sorry Guys n Girls, cant get in :(

Looks like I will have to do a full reinstall :(

3 Teams and 3 Judges on site (I am the 4th) so we are OK. Sorry to hear about the troubles. Hope you get it sorted.

Sorry Guys n Girls, cant get in :(

Looks like I will have to do a full reinstall :(

Using Dewdrops (Angus's) PC and forgot to log him out:

Good Luck with the re-install Spike:)

(Hurrikane)

Gah....if you grabbed the scoring spreadsheet in the first 5-6 hours after link was posted, please grab a copy again. Somehow I reverted back to a copy with fewer lines for globals....too many versions floating around ;p

Scoring Spreadsheet for Stage 4

-Mack

Back