Judges.

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Judges for the WoF

Judge Pool...
only rules are that you cannot judge a match featuring your home team, and you are an honest person!.

Job involves:

Printing Out a current Team List from page 1 of the Hunt For Your Country Thread.
Arriving at the Start/Finish point a few minutes before kick-off, getting FL contact with the team captains, checking the team are in the main team for that nation, sending the teams out, recording their globals and greeting them back in. We are all bound to miss one or two, but the screenshots will confirm the result before it is posted. I'll be in contact with all of you of course:)

A little incentive:

During each hunt, while the Judge is kicking their toes, if they should manage a global on any Mob within 1000 metres of the START/FINISH point , it will be entered into a running competition for a 200 PED prize at the end. (My one donation to this whole event lol)

Also if you choose to Mine these areas and global, these can be posted for a 200 PED prize courtesy of RidingDirty.

JUDGE POOL:

Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake

Major Fluffy Putty

Angel Spike Sunny

John Johnny Proud

Matty Rooster Gee

Gunnar MrmP Pettersen

Xantonia Xany Belle

Ulla Jamira Braun

Erkle Dilly Dillyston

Kathryn Kay-T Ellauren

Trinity Dusk Trinity

RidingDirty

Angel Spike Sunny

Eugene Chopper McHelicopter

Steven List Living

Last edited:
Do we have to be on for each qualifier? How many of these are there going to be?

Or will there only be some judges operating? I can put myself down. with work hours depending...

Do we have to be on for each qualifier? How many of these are there going to be?

Or will there only be some judges operating? I can put myself down. with work hours depending...

If you sign up for the Judge Pool, you will be asked what hunts you can attend when they come up, no obligation:)

If you sign up for the Judge Pool, you will be asked what hunts you can attend when they come up, no obligation:)

Cool beans mate.

Sign me up :)

OK I'll judge... being fair of mind and non judgemental:)

do you have approximate dates and times atm ?

I want in as a judge :) sign me up!

Sounds like it could be fun. I offer my services as a judge - and I'll do my best to attend as many sessions as possible.

Xany

During each hunt, while the Judge is kicking their toes, if they should manage a global on the Judge Award Mob, it will be entered into a running competition for a 200 PED prize at the end. (My one donation to this whole event lol)

Your one donation? You're kidding, right?

This whole event is your donation. We all have alot to be thankful to you for.

If there is a gap I'm ready to jump in ...
Count me in to the pool.

Your one donation? You're kidding, right?

This whole event is your donation. We all have alot to be thankful to you for.

I concur :)

Like i said in soc chat, ill be a judge ;) Anything to help :wtg:

Count me in as a judge as well, subject to availability of course.

You'll need all the help possible with this.

Incidently, I think the idea someone came up with of a judge joining each team in a no-involvement capacity (possibly mentioned on another thread) is a great idea. It would rule out the slightest possibility of a team adding additional members or changing players part way through.

Count me in as a judge as well, subject to availability of course.

You'll need all the help possible with this.

Incidently, I think the idea someone came up with of a judge joining each team in a no-involvement capacity (possibly mentioned on another thread) is a great idea. It would rule out the slightest possibility of a team adding additional members or changing players part way through.

I can see good and bad in this, so for now the rules remain the same:)

problem i have with joining the team, sometimes the person might still get some loot, and i do not want people moaning about it.

i think we should have a backup judge as well, incase the judges pc crash or or or....
the backup judge only have to take screen shots of the globals/hof/ath, he do not even have to be at any location
????
just an idea

problem i have with joining the team, sometimes the person might still get some loot, and i do not want people moaning about it.

i think we should have a backup judge as well, incase the judges pc crash or or or....
the backup judge only have to take screen shots of the globals/hof/ath, he do not even have to be at any location
????
just an idea

There will be as many Judges present for each hunt as possible, with one in contact with the teams. The others are there in case of server/PC problems with the first Judge.

Time Availability

Bla Bla Bla ...........

Last edited:
And as for times that I am available to be a judgy sort of person...

Usually I am online and ingame

Fridays 19:30 MA time till about 01:00 MA time
Saturdays Usually throughout the day plus 19:30 MA time till about 01:00 MA time
Sundays Usually throughout the day other than the afternoon plus 18:30 MA time till about 23:00 MA time

See Below.... :ahh:

Last edited:
Ok a bit of a mix up, rl needs me this friday, but i am available saturday and sunday.

No Problem. When I update the Qualifier Schedule (Monday, possibly tuesday) I'll ask all the judges which spot they can attend. All a bit up in the air until then.

Hurrikane

I am soooo embarrassed,
i was under the impression that the qualifying event is this weekend.

:ahh:

All the dates and times are now up, and barring a few changes, they should stay that way.

I can make all but the later ones on the Sunday: but anyone else who can turn up at these, or any dates, should say so here to give us an idea of coverage. I'd rather not stare at globals for 30 hours of my weekend:)

I can do Friday and Sunday.

Friday after 2pm MA time
Saturday after 11 am MA time
Sunday, the whole day

Great stuff :)

I can make the following for judging

Friday 2nd March 19:00: - Yes

Friday 2nd March 23:00: - Possibly

Saturday 3rd March 02:00: (morning) - Nope - in the land of nod

Saturday 3rd March 12:00 - yes

Saturday 3rd March 16:00: - No - hunting in this one

Saturday 3rd March 20:00 - No, available from 9.30 or so onwards, doing a beacon run

Sunday 4rd March 12:00 - Possibly

Sunday 4th March 16:00 - No, big hunks of meat being eaten otherwise known as Sunday Roast

Due to the needs of sleep and the rigours of what i expect to be busy weekend. It looks like i will be able to commit only to judge or assist on one hunt during the qualifying rounds.

That round is the one is saturday 3'rd at 02:00(GMT)
If im correct that means it will happen on friday at 6:00pm(18:00) pacific time for me.
Plese let me know if my time conversion is incorrect and what the correct one is.

Due to the needs of sleep and the rigours of what i expect to be busy weekend. It looks like i will be able to commit only to judge or assist on one hunt during the qualifying rounds.

That round is the one is saturday 3'rd at 02:00(GMT)
If im correct that means it will happen on friday at 6:00pm(18:00) pacific time for me.
Plese let me know if my time conversion is incorrect and what the correct one is.

This will be good; I'll be about ready to go to sleep for this one... Dunno what time zone you operate in, but if you go online in-game or on the Forum at 6pm your time, and the clock for MA time says 2am, then you're right:)

All Judges who wish to cover the hunts just turn up at the Start/Finish OutPost (North of Atlas Island North) and after the first one's gone ok (I'll do that) we can take it in turns, or by volunteers present... lets keep it simple.

The only ones I can't cover for sure are 4pm Sunday, and of course the England Qualifier at 8pm Saturday; I would like one or two definites for covering those... I should be around to help out in all the others, or judge if needed. Thanks for all the confirmations already in.

Oh, Tie-Break info added 2nd post of WarSheet Thread. These need judges too:)

Hurrikane.

Back