Info: Jurai Blood - 17th Most skilled in the World.

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
It give me sincere pleasure to announce that our society Jurai Blood (Royal Blood), are now on the first page of the most skilled societies within the in-game society terminal (17th Place), and have held that position for the last few days.

We are one of the oldest societies within Entropia Universe, and a very active main society with a great bunch of people from all over the world, led by the wonderful leadership of fortress. It is testament to our relaxed nature, and exceptional and devoted efforts of all our members that we have achieved one of our primary goals.

In addition due to the efforts of Sue and others within our junior society, “Jurai blood Academy”, we are again a growing society with players skills ranging from completely new starters, to skills ranging well over 100K skill points.

If you're honourable and enjoy some good Society banter and looking for a new home, we would welcome a good chat in game.

Rick

Welll Larrrrr dee daaa

Joking, big GZ your slowly climbing the ladder !!!

Gratz guys.
The hard work is always rewarded. :thumbup:

UK Meet Ed & Rick

It was a blast for me and wife to finally head out to London and have a great time and meet Rick!!!
boy didn't we love every minute :beerchug: lotsa pints and good chat to go with it.
We met at the Liverpool street train station, then went pubcrawlin' around and chatting and cheering up.
Also the holiday was so cool. we had the chance to personally meet this great and cheerful, friendly guy. Thumbs up for the hospitality.

btw Rick was so mad about the game he said he is hardly logging in and will take a 2 weeks break at least I guess since things not improving. See ya in game soon mate! hopefully

Rick started off fast as usual after hard days work and thirst LOL

me(left) Rick and my friend Emre on right

My wife Banu and meanwhile Rick giving out his username and password of EU :eyecrazy:

more pics coming soon :smoke:

I wish I could have been there! Looks like you had a good time:cool:

I'll make a meet up one of these days...

gz jurai blood.. off topic come to the phil and i wll buy u a beer..:)

Shame I don't live abit closer would have been good to come up an meet you guys, looks like you had fun.

gz jurai blood.. off topic come to the phil and i wll buy u a beer..:)

Ed added his meeting pics to an old Soc post from Sept., JB is currently 15th.

FYI! Beer is almost never off topic!!:wise:

Last edited:
Rick AFK from EU

btw Rick was so mad about the game he said he is hardly logging in and will take a 2 weeks break at least I guess since things not improving. See ya in game soon mate! hopefully

Hey ed....LOL

Was great to meet up whilst you was visiting London from Turkey with the misses and friends. Shame we only had a few hours after I finished work to show you around a few pubs and go for some food.

Meanwhile; I took a few weeks away from EU being totally bored around the house not doing much at all really...chuckle chuckle (as pic)

Meet again soon hopefully.

Rick

Love the way the kid in the background has the "Oh Shit" look on her face... Or is it the "WTF is that old dude doing?" look? Regardless... looks like you're having a good time Rick! Now enough of the "good life"... get back to grinding!

Menace

Love the way the kid in the background has the "Oh Shit" look on her face... Or is it the "WTF is that old dude doing?" look? Regardless... looks like you're having a good time Rick!

Wish you some great holidays Rick :).

just wanted to share what's going on in da skilling house :)
3 cats one of them always around my computer while playing lol
most of the time stepping the keyboard and doing an accidental double drop

Last edited:
You can be ranked where you want, Fort is a noob forever :D

Thnx for the pics Ed!

The white one look regal sitting like that.

Yes Das, forever noob! :wise:

Gratz for your 17th Place on the soc rank, had my Eye on your soc for many years.:yay::yay::yay:

Thank you Valentin, it's a great group of people. :beerchug:

Screw you Belza! :nutkick: I'm coming for you! :sniper:

:cool:

btw this thread is 2 years old! We'll be back up soon.

Back