Question: Just a question about the daily beacon mission.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Am I to understand that in order to kill 5 lvl 1 robots in the daily mission I need to purchase a beacon then get another player and form a team and go on regular beacon mission just to complete this daily mission ? Seems like a lot to do for a couple of tokens.

Also just a side note my level 3 daily mission today was to kill 100 spiders, :yay:, seems a bit much for 3 tokens :scratch2:.

answer: if you find it 'too much work' for a few tokens, dismiss it and wait for a better one. you arent forced to do them.

answer #2: is in MA interest that the player would not dismiss the mission but actually do it. Hence, putting a daily mission inside a beacon which requires at least a 2nd person involvement is not very inspired.

Of course missions are not mandatory, but making them unappealing is not the ticket.

Or the OP can keep the mission and try to gather a 10 strong team with players having the same mission :)

Come on over to Rocktropia where some of the daily missions are a piece of cake and can be done solo.

The beacon, spiders and chompers I just abandon and wait until the next round. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something on the beacon mission.
Thanks for the replies.

You get more tokens for many missions that are a bit harder to do. The beacon missions give if I remember correctly 4x the normal ammount of the category so 4, 8 and 12 tokens depending on which category you got it in. Same goes for the loot item X I think but that might be 3 or 2 times the tokens, also applies to the ones you can only do in lootable pvp like the attacker and mulak dailies, these also give 2 or 3 times the normal for the category. Might be the case for some of the other tougher missions to but these are the ones I know of so far.

You get more tokens for many missions that are a bit harder to do. The beacon missions give if I remember correctly 4x the normal ammount of the category so 4, 8 and 12 tokens depending on which category you got it in. Same goes for the loot item X I think but that might be 3 or 2 times the tokens, also applies to the ones you can only do in lootable pvp like the attacker and mulak dailies, these also give 2 or 3 times the normal for the category. Might be the case for some of the other tougher missions to but these are the ones I know of so far.

Thanks for the info, obviously I did not know that. That does make sense though because I did a survival mission on a small mob, can't remember which, where if you died the total kills were reset to zero and it was like 2x the normal tokens, in this case it was a level one and I received 2 tokens.

Back