Help: Just a question

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Can anyone tell me how to remove all "my images", from this platform pls?

Ive tried to find the option, but only managed to select all for moderation.

Already removed all my posts on here, that I can. Locked threads dont give me the option to remove posts. So those are still up.

Why do you need to wipe all your posts? Lots of people can benefit from the information in the future and I see no downside to you leaving it up.

Why do you need to wipe all your posts? Lots of people can benefit from the information in the future and I see no downside to you leaving it up.
I do and I want it gone. Besides, also lots of personal pics in there. In fact, all my posts are now removed anyways. Except under Withdrawels, which is still ongoing. So this is NOT about my Posts or Threads, but its about IMAGES! As it stands, I feel I have contributed NOTHING usefull and made to feel strongly unwelcome.

Nvrmnd, Ive sent a PM to admin to assist with that.

Last edited:
Gallery images can be replaced or deleted using the menu on the right-hand side when viewing an image, as seen in the screenshot below:

index.php

If he asks to have his account deleted, don’t all of his images go away, too?

Thank you very much @711 !
Is this a new option?
Because i really tried hard to find every possible button, option, walkaround and what not ever and never saw this before.

Last edited:
As it stands, I feel I have contributed NOTHING usefull and made to feel strongly unwelcome.

2 things I'd like to say about that:

1. It's a pretty small community here in Entropia and so every participant is valuable and important, no matter what anybody says or thinks.

2. You can't be liked by everyone, not in real life and sure as hell not here either. Even if you were a generous person and helpful and nice, some people will still not like you. Don't get offended by that, just keep doing your thing and keep helping people and making friends, that's the only way to grow and be happy.

Have I ever made you feel unwelcomed? I don't think so. So rather than focusing on just a few haters, realize that the majority are actually glad you are here, because without other players, this game can't exist.

Cheers,
Legends

Gallery images can be replaced or deleted using the menu on the right-hand side when viewing an image, as seen in the screenshot below:

index.php
Thanks @711. Ive tried that before and did not get the same drop down menu. Just two options. But not "delete media item". I will have a look again today, to see if it works.

Okay it works yay! It does however mean, I have to do each one, one at a time. LOL Its alright. Job done. Clean slate.

Last edited:
2 things I'd like to say about that:

1. It's a pretty small community here in Entropia and so every participant is valuable and important, no matter what anybody says or thinks.

2. You can't be liked by everyone, not in real life and sure as hell not here either. Even if you were a generous person and helpful and nice, some people will still not like you. Don't get offended by that, just keep doing your thing and keep helping people and making friends, that's the only way to grow and be happy.

Have I ever made you feel unwelcomed? I don't think so. So rather than focusing on just a few haters, realize that the majority are actually glad you are here, because without other players, this game can't exist.

Cheers,
Legends
Noted. I am not that insecure, even if you may assume as much. And at some point, a person gets enough of frequent dips in a ripper snapper pool.

Last edited:
I do and I want it gone. Besides, also lots of personal pics in there. In fact, all my posts are now removed anyways. Except under Withdrawels, which is still ongoing. So this is NOT about my Posts or Threads, but its about IMAGES! As it stands, I feel I have contributed NOTHING usefull and made to feel strongly unwelcome.

Nvrmnd, Ive sent a PM to admin to assist with that.

Dude!?!?!?!?!?

You know I love you, right? :shower:

The fact that corona prevented us from organizing another meet up doesn't mean the love is over!
And besides, you know Entropia is a Sado Masochistic place, right?
We come here to torment and be tormented. We're all a bunch of A'holes, so don't be a stranger :dance:

Dude!?!?!?!?!?

You know I love you, right? :shower:

The fact that corona prevented us from organizing another meet up doesn't mean the love is over!
And besides, you know Entropia is a Sado Masochistic place, right?
We come here to torment and be tormented. We're all a bunch of A'holes, so don't be a stranger :dance:
Dont worry Bro. I know I have friends here, which includes you, 711 and the likes. ♥ ♥ ♥ We are the Children of Odin & Frya.
Just wanna maintain a low-profile from now on :)

Dont worry Bro. I know I have friends here, which includes you, 711 and the likes. ♥ ♥ ♥ We are the Children of Odin & Frya.
Just wanna maintain a low-profile from now on :)

ok cool.

Well stop getting ATH's then! No more explosives for you!!! :sweat:

ok cool.

Well stop getting ATH's then! No more explosives for you!!! :sweat:
Wont happen. Cant happen. Lootius dont like me , as much as the other Hof-Hoggers. I know, cos Ive tested it long enough. So no 3d ath for moi. Perhaps I may pop in for a run, in the future. Who knows. Even if its to HOF and piss off the Toxics :)

Last edited:
Wont happen. Cant happen. Lootius dont like me , as much as the other Hof-Hoggers. I know, cos Ive tested it lomg enough. So no 3d ath for moi. Perhaps I may pop in for a run, i nthe future. Who knows.

Lootius likes nobody (except a few ugly lucky bastards).
Lootius is the SM master. He likes to tickle you, feels nice, and then he humbs you in the @ss without any lubricant!

Lootius likes nobody (except a few ugly lucky bastards).
Lootius is the SM master. He likes to tickle you, feels nice, and then he humbs you in the @ss without any lubricant!
Okay, lets not allow this thread, to go off the rails.

Back