Just saying hello to OLA-32

Cleetus

Prowler
Society
Victory
Gordan Cleetus Freeman
Hello people of OLA-32 :) just got posting privilages and i thought id drop in and say hello :) i always like to see what people have to say but never much cared to make an account of my own on here so i could post an reply on subjects...but i felt it was time:) anyways thats all...and oh...GET OUT THERE TO OLA-32 AND MAKE A NICE LOOT POOL THAT WE ALL MAY BENEFIT FROM :) the more we hunt there the more loots will come:) and less loss...so goodluck and take care all ;)

If you ever see me in town just chat me and maybe we take a run out to OLA 32...i'm always up for a hunt in gen's LA...providing i am not broke which comes all to often these days ;) again gl!

Hey Cleetus, I think I might have seen you in game a few times. I totally agree that people should get out to OLA-32. It's really a preemo spot for atrax, and I sure like some of their more rare drops. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: gen
indeed...not to mention the foul which is the hot part of it for many...only place you can hunt big foul other then CND...and foul got some good drops too ;) ill take a foul suction cup any day :)

Reactions: gen
I added a THIRD Atrax DNA sample to the OLA32 today. So THREE DNA samples maxxed out with Medium Maturity Atrax together with ONE maxxed out Medium Maturity Foul. Should be fun for Hunters who want to hog spawns to themselves as OLA32 is far away from a TP so not particularly easy to get to unless you fancy the run or using your lesser teleport chip.

Waddup "Brutha`-from-anotha`-Mutha`"!!!!!:wtg:

:lolup:

What is that suppose to even mean? :D

:yay: totally V I P

love the LA ;)

brotha from anotha motha means ME :laugh: sounds good gen

Back