Just saying...

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Not that I particularly mind the current avatar system (hell there wasn't anything wrong with the previous one even, at leas it had facial expressions) but thought I'd mention what the competition are working on...

Now admittedly they havn't managed it YET (also even this much has been delayed a lot) and this is currently only used to generate character "photos".... but still, its coming....

Just saying...

Wistrel

wow that's pretty impressive looking. id probably have to upgrade my comp to see those kinds of graphics, but it would be worth it...:laugh: it would be pretty nifty to see that on entropia. :)

Not that I particularly mind the current avatar system (hell there wasn't anything wrong with the previous one even, at leas it had facial expressions) but thought I'd mention what the competition are working on...

Now admittedly they havn't managed it YET (also even this much has been delayed a lot) and this is currently only used to generate character "photos".... but still, its coming....

Just saying...

Wistrel

No. Better look at this:

That's because i still have 5 accs in eve-o. Just hope, it will be more than "excel in space".

looks really good. Hope MA will bring something like this in time. CryEngine can handle much more than we now have.

Is it weird that i think she has a good bum ?

Is this a 3D Model looking same in game, or just by ava greating?

We all whine about lag. But im sure, if they increase the character model in EU, then we get more lag. Just go at places where a lot avatars stay. What get you there? LAAAAAG

But im sure a bit increasing will be possible.

Last edited:
Back