Question: just wondering where you can buy efds for cash or ped?

zfleming

Hatchling
zach zfleming fleming
Is there anywhere you can buy EFDs for cash or ped? i really want to get alot of efds its cheaper to buy items with efd than with ped same items for ped are 1/2 the efds can anyone help with this question?

Try contacting Nihilist here on the forum, he should be able to sell you some.

Is there anywhere you can buy EFDs for cash or ped? i really want to get alot of efds its cheaper to buy items with efd than with ped same items for ped are 1/2 the efds can anyone help with this question?

What items are cheaper to buy with efd? Hope you are not thinking that things you can buy in the efd store have anything to do with the game?

What items are cheaper to buy with efd? Hope you are not thinking that things you can buy in the efd store have anything to do with the game?

I think he does. A friend of mine had the same idea until I corrected him. Maybe 711 should put a big red disclaimer so people don't get confused :).

efds

it shows you can buy skills and tools

i will sell you mine but i don't know the going rate at the moment to be honest

it shows you can buy skills and tools

No, man. It is just to buy icons to put in your profile, not the actual skill or tools in the game.

Like these:
<----- See those two icons? those you can buy with EFD, also icons of your favorite gun or tools. Or to celebrate that you unlocked a skill.

EntropiaForum Dollars are not related to the game in any way.

Back