Kanerium gone ?

DuDy

Old Alpha
Society
Q entities.
City "DuDy" Man
Hello, i have been sweaping trough auction today like always and i did encounter something strange and unexpectable, there was absolutely NO kanerium ! where is it all gone ? did we use all kanerium on calypso ? Is its price going to sky rocket like it did with rugaritz ? post your opinion !

Didn't oremined recently the areas with kanerium, no idea.

Hello, i have been sweaping trough auction today like always and i did encounter something strange and unexpectable, there was absolutely NO kanerium ! where is it all gone ? did we use all kanerium on calypso ? Is its price going to sky rocket like it did with rugaritz ? post your opinion !
Man, today i've found around 100 ped tt of kanerium (size X was biggest - oa-101L). Never found so much of it before but yeh.. i find alot more kane with TK320 than with OF-105 i was using before. Someone has 250% order on auction so i sold everything to him ;)

Last edited:
found kan yesterday as well, of the merp LA on amathera, in the montain.

I hit some kane last night at shinook aswell!

hope you find what you need sounds like a rare resource:eek:

oh well good for you guys ! But i think it should have some higher markup if there are no ingots on AH, not just 250% but something like 2k% like xetermite, anyway, thanks for your reply guys ! :)

kane is pretty rare indeed these days.. ive found zande more often than kane.. but ive ofcourse mined more on the zande areas..

I found a very very very small amount of kanerium earlier last week. Think I got 2 stones or something :)

There is still some Kanerium on Calypso. I found some on this week;)

Try a shallow finder :)

Back