Kaos Recruiting

ecrnh.gif

Set you free. :)

One for the "dedicated" freelancers out there. ;)

Hehehe, one of my favourite tracks :)

Anyway I shall return soon, saving hard atm :)

You better or or or... well Just get back :)

PS. Kaos Rocks. Big up for Mega!

Last edited:
What Mega is saying people ( as only Mega knows how ) is that there are socs in this world where you can disagree with everyone, have shitty skills, even insult one another ( in a nice way ) and still be part of the group.

This truly is a soc for all.. but bring your own ambition is the only requirement.

And you don't even have to play EU to be in Kaos!

And you don't even have to play EU to be in Kaos!

True we cater for our temporary burn-out people, because we still have affection for them and hope they come back with a different mindset.

However, we are a very active soc in general and like activity. Skills : not a problem. Pedcard: not a problem if you live within your means. Ambition: we like that here.

Hi all,

i´ll be back as soon as this stupid Migration Event has come to an end :wise:.

I might get done for saying this.

But Kaos is a soc full of well experienced players, with good skills, but a place where anyone gets to be heard and to play however they want.

What more could you ask for?

Noobs, old hands, people who hate socs. That's fine. Here, we just want players with a soul.

And then?

I can only second that... I was in several soc's before and some were great and some required some form of participation..
While I do like to be in a soc and have social nteraction .. doing things together is not always my thing.

In Koas that is all there...
Let me put it this way .. if you want to be a freelancer in a soc then Kaos is for you and if you like to go out with the soc to do things together then it is also for you..

And .. lots of knowledgeable people here that even experienced players can learn from..

And ... Mega is a really great Boss-man .. the best ...

And ... Mega is a really great Boss-man .. the best ...

But batteries are not included, yea he is great. Just remember to feed him with some energizers and duracells every now and again ... or was that everready batteries, hmmm :tongue2:

Last edited:
I am currently without soc. I am interested in joining your soc if you are still taking on.

Thanks for the warm words guys! :grouphug:

I am currently without soc. I am interested in joining your soc if you are still taking on.

Yeah we are. Please apply via the soc terminal Rotrax. :)

Application in thank you :)

Glad to have you onboard Hawk.

I am sure you will fit it well.

We are not a place to expect you to sochunt every week, to have x amount of skills, or be uber experienced.

In fact, those kinds of things are anathema to Kaos.

It is a place where the word society means something.

Last edited:
Application in thank you :)

Hello Hawk,

welcome ot the team bud,

I hope you enjoy your stay with this like minded bunch of nutters :) Me included ofc ;)

Bump for the Chatotic, the Psychotic, all are welcome ... ok maybe not all, but 99.9% are :D

Thanks guys look forward to hangin out with you all :wtg:

* small bump for more nice people to join *

Kaos is the answer for the ambitious, fun loving player.

Last edited:
Shame he died not long after that video at 57.

But as we are all going to die, we need another.

Feelings reflect the past 6 months loot..... :(

HAHA now you hitting one of my favourite tracks of all time, I owned this on white label at one stage.

Ok, now for another :p

Remember we played together :)

Starts at 1:50 timestamp

Sounds like "lost in love"

The post below (#178) had the song removed, so here it is again ^

(They just dont make 'em that fast any more)

Legend B Lost In Love

Last edited:
You're right Mega, that is 'Lost in Love' - brings back memories...

You're right Mega, that is 'Lost in Love' - brings back memories...

Aye, "Lost in Love"
They are part of the same mix. :)

"Legend B"

Here is the original

Last edited:
To share good music with Kaos and to state my anti-Peezle attitude all at once, here's a great track.

By the way, I recall Lavawalker from ages past. ;) Good to see you posting again.

Cheers Red, good to be back :)

By the way, I recall Lavawalker from ages past. ;) Good to see you posting again.

Cheers :)

Good to be back, new attitude to game now, big life changing events occured with a terrible car accident.
So now I am retired and just cruising, no grand plans, just having fun :)

Take care Red!
Viper/ ex Lavawalker

Back