Kaos Recruiting

Disclaimer:

The musical taste expressed in the above you tube videos by VoidheadJosie are those of VoidheadJosie and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Kaos, musically. In fact they may require a government health warning.

But then again, VoidHeadJosie would doubtless express similar views to my own musical 'taste' so please bear that in mind before clicking on the > as I sadly did a short while ago.

Thank you, this has been a Kaos Community Service Announcement. :wise:

LOL this is classical, love it :)

Enough - This Thread has gone off discussion - KAOS is recruiting - Join them I did

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Good luck to Kaos with its recruits. I met many nice people in this soc. Nice and honest folks. Some I still commune with. You could do a lot worse. Even if Mega is a little too eco for my taste:)

Free bump for Kaos

7 months since a bump required, wow and we certainly haven't been anything but quiet in-game!

If you're tired of playing Entropia as a single player game, and would like some chat with similar minded people (check the Soc terminal first obviously) - then there's a good chance we'd like to welcome you on board.

Bring what you have, your personality and enthusiasm is much more appreciated than your Ped card.

If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch! :)

Last edited:

Accept no imitations.

This is Kaos, this is the place for the "unorthodox" freelancer "no strings" player.

Don't be lonely, this is an MMORPG after all! :grouphug:

lemur_om_nom_nom.gif

Wow... I can't believe I am on this society sometimes. :cool:

Must be that undefinable "something" I suppose. :laugh:

Be passionate about Entropia, but try not to take RL too seriously!

(and you may still need a tray)

cant spread any more rep around... but as always... Mega has the best clips... that eat into your brain..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Special delivery...

Hello one and all. The name is Astronautical Ferret, but you may call me Pi, and no I am not irrational
1361346191510s.jpg
, okay maybe just a little. Anyways! I am a noobie of the universe (3+Months then left for a while, another four months, then left for a while, and now I am back.) and I am looking for a society, clan, guild, or an alliance to join. Primarily I am looking for a group that is open minded, welcoming, and don't mind that I am having to remake an entirely new account/character since my old email had to be taken down and deleted. Far as in game goals go, I want to be a pilot, and a cook. Possibly a Chippendale as well.

I now give you the gift of Bill Nye. This is science style *Dances*

Apologies for the delay in replying AstroFerret. :duh:

Apply via soc terminal, and see if we have what you're after
(we probably do, unless Three has moved it without telling me - he does that sometimes)

See you in-game soon-ish! :)

BBE - 7 days and one week

Last edited:
three.jpg

It's that time of year again!!!! :cool:

:birthday: to us! :grouphug:

As Agent Smith says... "More!"

Bored and fit the criteria, then.... well you know what to do.

Leave the fighting to Neo though, no in-soc fighting!!!! ;)

As fun as this!!!!
There's no possible way to slit my throat enough times to for ever rid me of this epic mind fuck! :jawdrop: So I watched it again! :holyshit: That fixed it! :bomb: Boom!!

Bump for a great soc! :yup:

Resurrection!

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Who am I to argue? Here is a picture:

kaostrio.jpg

I can't promise you'll be that fortunate, but you may well have fun trying! If you think you may want to give us a go, get in touch!

:)

Resurrection - PPK

Last edited:

Amazing to think it was 3 years ago I posted the 'game' version of this.

Oh I nearly forgot, Kaos welcomes active members. :)

Isn't life wonderful? :yup:

If you want a soc with fun people that respect each other ? Then join.
If you want to learn how to play better ? Then Join.
If you want to teach others how to play better ? Then join.
If you want a soc where the members cheer you on in your exploits ? Then join.
If you want to meet the famous people of EU ? Then join.
(by joining us you wont necessarily meet them but that shouldn't keep you from joining)
If you want to become rich and famous yourself ? Then join.
(by joining us you wont necessarily become rich and famous but that shouldn't keep you from joining)
If you want to join Kaos ? Then join.

In other words talk t any of us and JOIN.

Thx

Ok so you're thinking "Why? Why? Why?"

Because sadly 2 Kaotics have left our fold and gone to pastures new. Chipped out and everything. :(

So two places are now open.

One of the better Bond themes, and erm.... well I dont like Goldfinger. That'll have to do. :)

If it's too slow try an earlier post like #234 :dj:

Last edited:
Good luck in your search :cool:

Soon....

Last edited:

(Give it 60 seconds then it all happens - bit like a parachute jump)

Hi Mark! Welcome! :wave:

Last edited:
Back