Karma comes back around.....

Let's see

If you travel with a Rock Star you have the people who hate them to worry about, when travelling with someone else you have everyone to worry about.

No matter what your ship says it doesn't tell anyone what you do in space, as defending yourself can be rated as bad karma depnding on who you are defending yourself against.

Yes you are better to travel with pkers who have experience in air defence manouvres and the ability to shoot the attacker down.

Until now Rock Stars did not offer a passenger service, however I am open to taking passengers. The Rock Star haters don't scare me, because in the end I will only improve and out there it's not how good your pk abilities are, it's how good you fly. I may not have had much air time in EU but I have hundreds of hours in another game in a similar flight set up, few more days out there and I will be flying as good if not better than any pilot out there.

As for the Rock Star haters, the ones I have met so far are small minded noobs trying to jump on a band wagon.

Bring me a real hater who doesnt need his rude insulting mouth to prove his point, bring yourself our quad and weapon and lose your gunner cause I dont take a gunner and lets see how well you can train me up to KOS anyone I pls.. I am happy to train on anyone of you.. In the end no matter who tracks me down my passenger will arrive safe and any other person who I do not consider a close friend is not safe.

Let the flames begin

If I choose to go to space with a "fair" spaceship does that mean I am likely to travel with a "better" pilot then if i travel with a "rude" spaceship?
In other words: are "rude" spaceships more likely to be pirates, in which case I can choose not to travel with them?

or with this "karma can be reset thing" there's no telling good from evil ?

No fair and rude do not depict pirate or not pirate and certainly doesn't indicate the pilots ability because karma is so changeable it tells you nothing of the pilots intention or skills

In the end no matter who tracks me down my passenger will arrive safe and any other person who I do not consider a close friend is not safe.

Let the flames begin

No one is unbeatable

OH and i came to play but the only way you can beat me is to team me with daisy lol

Last edited:
I just saw Serica with the title Prominent

Its the highest I have seen so far.

Edit: when Serica came back she was without a passenger and her ship didnt have a title which means she has never shot down another ship or killed a mob with her ship.

She probably one of the more active transport pilots atm

Ehm, you are saying that an avatar also has karma? Not only the ships, right?
And if so, choices we make on certain missions, like For Discreet Applicants also determine ones karma... just thinking about it. It would give a nice spin to future mission choices and perhaps which can be taken as follow-up...

Oh My gosh....

Yup it happend to my Quad now, went from Rude, to upstanding, then back to rude ( with pk's in between ofc). Seen it happen to vtols and motherships now too. :)

So they must get to a stage where they can switch between depending on what they are killing. Very cool :)

Just wish we could see how many points they had.
Are you "rude" now again Alaina..this changes hourly depending on what you are shooting at?..I' will need screenshots or it didn't happen...:yup:

Fact

The fact was Teshik that you stuck your nose in on our training session so the fact that we teamed you was your own fault. The fact that you ran here str8 away to post rubbish, I just lost any respect i might've had for you.

Keep the dog fights in space and out of the forum, or you just another troll with nothing better to do than interupt someone elses training session then cry gang bang in forum when you get teamed?

Rayne my darling, please try your hardest to keep this thread on topic, kthnxbye ;)

Are you "rude" now again Alaina..this changes hourly depending on what you are shooting at?..I' will need screenshots or it didn't happen...:yup:

Always rose, you know where they are ;) :cool:

The fact was Teshik that you stuck your nose in on our training session so the fact that we teamed you was your own fault. The fact that you ran here str8 away to post rubbish, I just lost any respect i might've had for you.

Keep the dog fights in space and out of the forum, or you just another troll with nothing better to do than interupt someone elses training session then cry gang bang in forum when you get teamed?

It wasnt a whine just pointing out that you got no chance of getting your passenger to their destination safely if your attacked cos as a solo fighter you totally suck. I just battled with you 1 on 1 and i think maybe you hit me once if that cos i cant see no damage on my quad.
Then you try and say i only beat you cos im a ramming noob lol.

You really need those training sessions with daisy cos from what i have seen so far i could beat you in an MK1 lolz

Alainax my original comment was on topic so pls point the finger at the person who took it off topic namely Teshik.

lol Teshik you been flying now for how long and your pull your proverbial over one dog fight with a person whos been flying in EU for a few hours... keep pulling your proverbial mate :)

and yet again you come here pulling it off topic when my original comment was actually on topic.

So alainax next time you want to tell someone keep on topic talk to the right person first.

And Teshik don't get too confident mate you were dog fighting with a pilot a few hours old I'm surpirsed you werent still pulling your proverbial and posting videos all over forum... I don't care I have a good reason to be a new pilot.. what's your excuse... Daisy was eating you alive without me lol

Back on topic pls Teshik so this thread stays where its supposed to be thanks much appreciated.

so consider yourself told off about being on and off of topic pop star :rolleyes:

Me? Told off?

Lol it's all about Karma isnt it, well here is Karma for you..

The golden rule of Karma Teshik sweety is what you dish up to me I can give back threefold.

All I did was join an old friends Soc and all hell breaks loose

So sweety ... threefold to you and threefold to all that judged me before they even knew me

ahh the sweet simplicity of Karma

Keep coming out there the more you do the better I get and eventually Karma will start to kick in and I can have a field day :)

Karma made me breakfast this morning.... but i left before she could plan the my day :)

Last edited:
Me? Told off?

All I did was join an old friends Soc and all hell breaks loose

So sweety ... threefold to you and threefold to all that judged me before they even knew me

Ah sweet little Rayne, all hell didn't break loose my dear, you just bent over and let them paint a target on your ass.

But do not fret, your a pop tart remember? Your tough and don't care who judges you..... or do you? ;)

Last edited:
Hey Honey

if there's and ass in game that looks good dressed in target, it's definitely mine , in fact that ass would look great in just about anything... especially it's Bday suit
:tongue4:.

There's a few Asses that are going to look great dressed in Loot Window, personally I wouldn't be caught dead dressed like that :laugh: seems to be the fashion lately.. I'm not one for dressing for fashion fads so I will stick with the target look and hold up a little sign (if they ever hit the target) that says "No Loot" :yay:

Meanwhile whatever the little forum troll wants to come here and post about my abilites, I just keep getting better at knocking out the unfashionabe competition :nutkick:

I will sit back and watch him choke on his words and say "see Teshik you should have chewed more, it's not good to just swallow after biting off more than you can chew"

That's Karma Babe :yay:

CYU in space

There's a few Asses that are going to look great dressed in Loot Window, personally I wouldn't be caught dead dressed like that :laugh: seems to be the fashion lately.. I'm not one for dressing for fashion fads so I will stick with the target look and hold up a little sign (if they ever hit the target) that says "No Loot" :yay:

My Karma is doing fine.

Regards Tesh.

Come earn your Karma

Come audition for RS

Best thing I can think of is getting a team together and going out to kill Rockstars. Would be very staisfying experience for sure :)

I am here right now lootable....come get me... i be here for a while... thats arkadia space btw ;) Lets roll

222222222.jpg

DCF

i do have to say Kama does come around ..as the pop stars play in space were in there back yard picking up all the kegs

Beer anyone ????

Wonders why Rock stars seems to have a need for thrashing all threads they stumble over...:rolleyes:

C'mon, guys. There's a lot of room for making threads just for bragging. Really no need to hijack everything around.

Wonders why Rock stars seems to have a need for thrashing all threads they stumble over...:rolleyes:

C'mon, guys. There's a lot of room for making threads just for bragging. Really no need to hijack everything around.

LOL Hijacking is what we do if you hadn't noticed, I was on topic so explain to me how I had hijacked this thread....

I havent posted in a thread for over 2 years until recently

1. Soc recruiting thread so thats no hijack thats my thread too now
2. This one and I was on topic till Teshik came to troll it off topic :)
3. You won't find me in any other recent thread so tell me how I'm hijacking every thread around.
4. Daisy's Post is on topic see Karma at the top so where is the Hijack there?

If you want a lesson in thread hijacking then please don't try to use your pvp 'skills' . I am sure they are as good as my spelling although I avoid PVP because I prefer the nice fluffy comfort of my own home, not that my home is fluffy you understand, just a little padded, and by padded I mean soft where you sit, not padded as in the padded wall sense. That would imply that I was in some kind of institute which must not be confused with constitute because one of them is clearly made of stone and the other is when you can't go to the toilet. So just to recap for all just joining the thread (no nead to read it all back), we know pop tarts are people whos egos are bigger than there ability to hold back (apart from Daisy, I am gaiing respect for her/him - fancy lunch? I will take you out for chineese or something ;) ) Teshik is awsome in space, we still don't fully understand the karma system alhtough it is clear it is dependent on the person rep as well as the vehicles and AoE rock! (that last comment may have been slightly biased but then I do have the mental age of a 4 year old)

Hahaha

Omg Sashy ;)...On topic in that photo Teshik quad is "fair"?..LOL...And Mel :dj::beerchug: AOE ROCKS!!

If you want a lesson in thread hijacking then please don't try to use your pvp 'skills' . I am sure they are as good as my spelling although I avoid PVP because I prefer the nice fluffy comfort of my own home, not that my home is fluffy you understand, just a little padded, and by padded I mean soft where you sit, not padded as in the padded wall sense. That would imply that I was in some kind of institute which must not be confused with constitute because one of them is clearly made of stone and the other is when you can't go to the toilet. So just to recap for all just joining the thread (no nead to read it all back), we know pop tarts are people whos egos are bigger than there ability to hold back (apart from Daisy, I am gaiing respect for her/him - fancy lunch? I will take you out for chineese or something ;) ) Teshik is awsome in space, we still don't fully understand the karma system alhtough it is clear it is dependent on the person rep as well as the vehicles and AoE rock! (that last comment may have been slightly biased but then I do have the mental age of a 4 year old)

:yay::lolup::laugh:

100% agree ( with whatever you meant :scratch2::cool:)

LOL Hijacking is what we do if you hadn't noticed, I was on topic so explain to me how I had hijacked this thread....

I havent posted in a thread for over 2 years until recently

1. Soc recruiting thread so thats no hijack thats my thread too now
2. This one and I was on topic till Teshik came to troll it off topic :)
3. You won't find me in any other recent thread so tell me how I'm hijacking every thread around.
4. Daisy's Post is on topic see Karma at the top so where is the Hijack there?

Ok, so you're not hijacking this thread. If so, what are these posts?

If you travel with a Rock Star you have the people who hate them to worry about, when travelling with someone else you have everyone to worry about.
Until now Rock Stars did not offer a passenger service, however I am open to taking passengers. The Rock Star haters don't scare me, because in the end I will only improve and out there it's not how good your pk abilities are, it's how good you fly. I may not have had much air time in EU but I have hundreds of hours in another game in a similar flight set up, few more days out there and I will be flying as good if not better than any pilot out there.

As for the Rock Star haters, the ones I have met so far are small minded noobs trying to jump on a band wagon.

Bring me a real hater who doesnt need his rude insulting mouth to prove his point, bring yourself our quad and weapon and lose your gunner cause I dont take a gunner and lets see how well you can train me up to KOS anyone I pls.. I am happy to train on anyone of you.. In the end no matter who tracks me down my passenger will arrive safe and any other person who I do not consider a close friend is not safe.

Let the flames begin

Come audition for RS

DCF

Every time you take a thread about something game related and use it to advertise a soc, it's a hijack. Now that can't be too hard to understand, can it?

Ok, so you're not hijacking this thread. If so, what are these posts?

Every time you take a thread about something game related and use it to advertise a soc, it's a hijack. Now that can't be too hard to understand, can it?

Everytime you see a Rock Star post that's all you see, scroll back further mischief and see who dragged it off Topic, in that reply I answered quite a few on topic questions using Rock Stars as an example.... Most people in forum use their own Soc as an example when doing that.. why should I be any different...

Honestly if you guys wanna know how Karma works find out for yourself, fly to pvp and have the guts to fight, you'll find out how it works soon enough.. just like anything the more time you spend doing it the more you learn about it, the better you get at it.

We could do with some challenges out there, I don't care if I die, everytime I do I learn something new :) and I have an excellent kill death ratio and I have not changed from rude..

The more people who go out there and spend more time out there the better chance we have of finding out how Karma really works if your too scared to go, if your too scared to fight back, it'll take longer to answer those questions

So to this reply...
I say MEH

CYU in Space

Everytime you see a Rock Star post that's all you see, scroll back further mischief and see who dragged it off Topic, in that reply I answered quite a few on topic questions using Rock Stars as an example.... Most people in forum use their own Soc as an example when doing that.. why should I be any different...

Honestly if you guys wanna know how Karma works find out for yourself, fly to pvp and have the guts to fight, you'll find out how it works soon enough.. just like anything the more time you spend doing it the more you learn about it, the better you get at it.

We could do with some challenges out there, I don't care if I die, everytime I do I learn something new :) and I have an excellent kill death ratio and I have not changed from rude..

The more people who go out there and spend more time out there the better chance we have of finding out how Karma really works if your too scared to go, if your too scared to fight back, it'll take longer to answer those questions

So to this reply...
I say MEH

CYU in Space

Longest MEH, I've ever seen... ;)

Rayne, I'm not saying everyone but you guys are perfect.

This thread really have nothing to do with any society but with people trying to figure out how the karma system works.
Posts like "-I killed XXXX and looted him, damn I'm a badass!" doesn't really help us understand the system does it? No matter who post it. Bitching back isn't helping either. No matter who post it.

But as participants of this forum wouldn't it be a good idea to deal with your, and by "your" I mean all of us, opponent person to person in a thread where you are supposed to do that. Most people in this thread doesn't give a rats ass about how good or bad this or that guy is at PK'ing. And even if they do, well this isn't the place to display it in my opinion.
No matter who post pics of kills of others and/or bragging about it. It is truly off topic.

Damn, even I am off-topic right now. :laugh:

:topic:

Last edited:
Longest MEH, I've ever seen... ;)

Rayne, I'm not saying everyone but you guys are perfect.

This thread really have nothing to do with any society but with people trying to figure out how the karma system works.
Posts like "-I killed XXXX and looted him, damn I'm a badass!" doesn't really help us understand the system does it? No matter who post it. Bitching back isn't helping either. No matter who post it.

But as participants of this forum wouldn't it be a good idea to deal with your, and by "your" I mean all of us, opponent person to person in a thread where you are supposed to do that. Most people in this thread doesn't give a rats ass about how good or bad this or that guy is at PK'ing. And even if they do, well this isn't the place to display it in my opinion.
No matter who post pics of kills of others and/or bragging about it. It is truly off topic.

Damn, even I am off-topic right now. :laugh:

:topic:

You just don't get it do you?

Karma is based on Space pvp anything I have said is based on Space pvp using a Soc that is nothing but Space pvp as an example lmfao how is it off topic.

Yeah issued a challenge in my reply, Space is young, how the hell else do you expect to get any answers on the question about Karma..anyone who isnt out in Space pvping wouldn't have the foggiest idea!

There is only one way to find out, go to Space and pvp!

You really don't get it do you?

The only way to get people out there is to keep issuing challenges and appeal to their sense of defense to do it, the more people out there the closer you get to answering the new mysteries of Space pvp like "Karma"

Do you get it now?

CYU in Space

Did you read my post or just copy and paste it?

Fine, you want people to go up there and get pk'ed so they can learn about karma. That's ok, it's what you do and I'm not opposing that.

About my post I said that we don't learn about karma by knowing about who killed who. That is still true. We learn about karma by knowing what happens when "bad" kills "good" and vice versa. That doesn't necessarily involves taking part in the actual killing. If those that enjoys and practice pk'ing in space cold holster their guns for a minute or 2 and share what they have discovered we would get the answer faster.

Quite an Interesting Thread for sure.

Well it is early days for space and with the Karma Ratings being so tricky to work out... I just want to add my two pecs.I havent had Many Kills so I can recall most of the Ratings so Here it is so you can try and figure out Karma

My Ship is "Fair" my First kill was on a "Rude" Rating.

My Second Kill was a "Neutral" Mothership ( I assume it was unmanned at the time)

My Third was on a "Neutral" Slep and the Fourth on a "Fair" Slep.

Kills Five, Six, Seven and Eight were all on "Rude" Sleps and Eight was a "Fair" Quad.

I Am not totally Sure how the Karma system works but after all that I still own a "Fair" rating.

Oh and In the Airforce I believe the Rule is "Five" kills earns you an "Ace" Title. I am two short of ten.

I think by my estimate my "Fair" rating should be different. But if I manage to get over ten I will post of any change. It seems to be something wierd to work out. Maybe I havent earned enough points to put the Title in a new Name yet? (thoughts?)

On a different note. I just want to say "Hi" to Rayne... Nice to see you're Back ingame. we'll have to catch up over Coffee sometime.

Back