Karma Killer

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Wanted to see what the current markup on these is, thinking of selling mine

Pisspoor level 100 weapon? Is there enough auction sales to determine price?

There are some, yes, and in fact pretty useful pistol if you know how to use it:)

Clearly looking for more constructive comments.

If you took a moment to look at the market history then you would see that it averaged +75.12 this past week over 2 sales and +64.28 over 3 sales in the month.

Thats not taking into account any tiering, but unlikely to get much more than that.
It gives you an idea of what they are worth...took me less than a minute to check and didn't need to start a thread about it.

There are some, yes, and in fact pretty useful pistol if you know how to use it:)

Clearly looking for more constructive comments.

Constructive comments about how useful this pistol is in 2018?
Sure.
At this moment, this pistol is not worth much more over the TT value, players that buy these have or had very bad mentors.
This pistol, being a non sib weapon, is maxed at level 100 and using it before, it's a considerable waste of PED.
Even above level 100, its low eco of 2.871 and efficiency of 56.4, places it towards the bottom of the options any player could have even on very low budget.

I hope this helps someone.
cheers!

Last edited:
Neg repping because you didn't like the fact that i gave you the info you needed and also told you how you can get it in future?? Despite you being around for alot longer then me, i'm surprised you had no idea how to check for MU.

Next time i won't bother and will just tell you the gun is a waste of time for anyone to purchase so you might as well TT it.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Darth I have you a negative rep because your post was patronising and offensive.

If you want to see how it should be done, check Evy's post.

Sometimes people are just not sure of things and ask for help

I have a general idea, thank you those who provided actually thought out responses. Please close this thread.

Back