Kerberos

Status
I sent in a support case about it and I was told the generic saying... along the lines of "we cannot comment on the dynamics of the game"

I have heard reports of these lovely critters returning to Calypso. Can anyone confirm this?

I have heard reports of these lovely critters returning to Calypso. Can anyone confirm this?

Confirmed :) between Osere and Troy

kerberos_return.jpg

yup..so far thats the only place

Glad to see them back, but it's a pity that MA decided to take one of the best noob-swunting mobs and reintroduce them without ( I couldn't find any ) any maturity below Old - plus all the Snarg Alphas and Plumatergus Stalkers :eyecrazy: in amongst them would make it difficult for a noob.

MA, please add a Young Kerberos Valley like existed before. :yup:

Glad to see them back, but it's a pity that MA decided to take one of the best noob-swunting mobs and reintroduce them without ( I couldn't find any ) any maturity below Old - plus all the Snarg Alphas and Plumatergus Stalkers :eyecrazy: in amongst them would make it difficult for a noob.

MA, please add a Young Kerberos Valley like existed before. :yup:

I would like to see the spawns at Atlas island replaced with Snablesnot and Daikiba (close to Haven) and Kerberos Young-Mature (a bit further away) like it was pre-VU10... the spawns there used to be great for newbies, now they suck (snarg and faucervix, wooh)

Yeah we need youngs too. Spawn inbetween Osere and Troy confirmed :)

Can I haz pet kerby? :yay:

Last night while flying around my friend and I ran into these cool looking creatures, neither of us have ever seen them before. Seen they were low leveled so decided to do some hunting, high health and low damage, we both think we found our new sweating mob :) I even like the occasional Alpha Plumtargous wandering about to hunt, although could do without the Snargs, not to much of a fan of them.

I really like the graphics on these mobs, even would go so far to say coolest looking mob in EU I have run across so far, can't wait for taming I wanna make one my pet as well.

Awww...

I got to see those...Cute..cute..:hug: OMW!

Snuffy"s!!

I found a whole new place where they are spawned (I think new never seen there before)..Was on my way to Boreas for Drone hunting...and FOUND THEM!!

These guys are going to be AWESOME for skilling..I tried all types and PERFECT!!..I even tried sweating them and they are better than Combibo and Daikiba.. and real close to trade center and revival....OMG...had a blast!! :yay:

The Cute factor is off the charts too!! :ahh:..They are at Boreas...:D

I must say the danger of Kerberos progresses at quite a steep rate towards the higher maturities...

Dominant = L6
Alpha = L7
Old Alpha = L7
Prowler = L17
Stalker = L38

Interesting to note is that the Old Alphas did 3-5 dmg to me through adjpixie while the Stalkers did up to 105 :eyecrazy:

Does somebody know the spot where just the alphas and old alphas spawn ?
Thanks

Does somebody know the spot where just the alphas and old alphas spawn ?
Thanks

Its near to Osere , check entropedia for more info :)

try : 80252 , 73024

Last edited:
Its near to Osere , check entropedia for more info :)

try : 80252 , 73024

This is the only place in the whole game where you can hunt the big Kerbs. The main problem is the difference between the old alphas and the stalkers.

The stalkers are virtually impossible (well i did kill one once after dying 6 times) whereas the Old Alphas are a pleasant mid level mob - like atrox or small feffs that I can easily do in adj pixie and 2a plates.

Dear MA please can you alter the damage done by the different maturities, hunting Stalkers is like trying to hunt Osseocollum which I know is the big cousin but maybe there could be another spawn some where without the stalkers.

This is the only place in the whole game where you can hunt the big Kerbs. The main problem is the difference between the old alphas and the stalkers.

The stalkers are virtually impossible (well i did kill one once after dying 6 times) whereas the Old Alphas are a pleasant mid level mob - like atrox or small feffs that I can easily do in adj pixie and 2a plates.

Dear MA please can you alter the damage done by the different maturities, hunting Stalkers is like trying to hunt Osseocollum which I know is the big cousin but maybe there could be another spawn some where without the stalkers.

Yeap stalkers are big buggers and need fix or new wave for sure . Or DNA ;)

Status
Back