Keyboard troubles

Grampa

Provider
Kar Caswell
Ever since one of the upgrades my keyboard does not work properly when I try to type a message in PE. I am running a Compaq laptop with 1.24 gig ram. It used to work fine nowwwwwwwww itttttttttt doesssssssss thissssssss. It is annoying as hell and makes selling a real pain. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

dunno if this will help, but on some of the compaq laptops, there is a keyboard setting in the bios that enables sticky keys....i think....might want to check to see if the time on that setting is too low.

man, been forever since i was in cpq laptop bios..... ;)

Turn it over and dump the crumbs out of it. Looks like keys are sticking. Clean it if youve spilt liquid on it, just be sure puter is off before unplugging. Or maybe key repeat is set too sensitive.

Grampa is my desciple, have known him for eons :) "by accident" I talked him into playing this game, hes doing awesome and only REAL annoying thing is that he gets this repeating crap...

I have had the same problem with another player once, it was just a team I setup a LONG time back, but decoding whatever he wrote was a MAJOR pain.

According to Grampa it *only* does this in this game, not inside any other game - its a REAL PITA (Pain In The Ass) to get PM's and write in team/soc with him ;) PLEASE HELP HIM :p

Back