Selling: Khorum Coast Arkadia LA for sale!

It was always a dream of mine to own some land in Entropia Universe since I was a teenager. I got to follow that dream for almost a year now (March 23) but I think my life savings is better invested in a real piece of property for my family.

It was one hell of a fun year, I made a decent amount of ped overall and it was extremely exciting to put Entropia Universe on international news with the land area!

However, I decided I would consider selling if the price was right. I still have a little over a month till the anniversary but I know a land isn't a quick sale so I wanted to make a thread now.

Khorum Coast is a real gem of a land with 4 mutated Arkadian DNA and 3 of them are exclusive to the land!
The land DNA is as follows:
1x Mutated Kamaldon -shared with another LA
1x Mutated Zadul - exclusive
2x Mutated Hadraada - exclusive
2x Mutated Nusul - exclusive

The sale of the land will also include the deed for the estate on the LA. All records of land earnings and expenses for Khorum Coast have been made public since the day I purchased in various forms including spreadsheets and videos. The weekly/monthly videos regarding land area revenue can easily be watched on Youtube.com/TheKhorumCoast .

I will consider offers of 200k peds and above in private messages. I am not looking for trades, I do apologize for that. I will announce a sale on March 23rd if I for sure decide to sell and the right offer was made.

Sorry to see you are selling your LA but understand your reasons why. Good luck on the sale, if I had the cash on hand I would consider it.

I have had some people message me and ask about the sale or wondering why I would do it so abruptly. I am not for sure if I am going to sell at the end of March with the anniversary of when I purchased the Coast.

This thread was meant to get in contact with interested individuals now incase I go the route to sell since selling land is normally a long endeavor. It does seem based on interest and messages so far that I may have jumped the gun and could sell whenever I wanted.

My wife and I haven't decided if we are staying where we are in Texas for a few more years or trying to buy a house somewhere that is affordable. We are looking around and it is good to know that I could have access to my savings if I needed to walk away from EU as a better choice for the family type thing. Lord knows the economy and housing market has changed drastically this last year for most of the world. I remember when a dozen eggs cost 15 ped and now they are 57. 🤣

As for the land I really enjoy it overall. The only slow months were struggling to compete with the massive playerbase being drawn to Mayhems or Migration. I will admit some of that could have been my fault with events on my end too. Stressful times either way but struggles make you better and sharper!

Edit - I just wanted to add that even if you aren't interested in Khorum Coast but are curious about what it is like to own land in EU feel free to ask away in messages or even this thread. I have tried to remain very transparent as to what it is like to be a land owner and I think answering questions will only help everyone considering to invest in the game!

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale!

Soberphil had asked if I was still looking to sell Khorum Coast. I decided to also paste my reply here and use it as a bump...

I have reached 1 year of owning the land at the end of March. One thing that a gentleman I met taught me is to do at least a yearly evaluation of the asset when you invest into something. Since what I put into the game for my land wasn't just "chump change" or whatever for me; it was an investment with the entirety of what I had put to the side for a long period of time. It is very important for me to evaluate, gauge the growth, change things as needed or see if I want to find a buyer and walk away.

I believe I have grown the name of the land quite a bit and proven what someone can do with a LA and a little dedication. When I purchased KC, the land had tumbleweeds blowing across it and hadn't been put to real use for quite a long time. Khorum Coast is now probably one of the most recognized lands in the game and anyone can do the same with their own!

I will admit having almost everything I own tied into the game is pretty scary sometimes but not because the land isn't performing. I have good months and I have bad just like any business. What scares me is how the economy shifted globally right after I purchased Khorum Coast. Housing prices in my area have increased and I am already paying 1500 peds a month more rent with my new lease than last year.

It is very tempting to sell the land and use the money as a down payment on a house in a cheaper area than Austin Texas. It isn't a necessity though, my wife and I are still living pretty well and I have already recovered a bit of savings, she has her own etc.

I have received some decent offers so far and I could potentially sell right now if I wanted to. However, Arkadia seems to finally be making a comeback and the worst year of owning the land could already be behind me. Who knows how much the land could be worth or how much better it could still perform in the coming months. I am sitting at around 13% ROI which is pretty good for my first year and I have learned quite a bit as a business owner and a land manager. Hell I even had to learn to create YouTube content now because of the LA. It is a pretty fun ride owning it so far!

I need to go to Khorum Coast, Ive have watched your TikToks and Youtube and it looks fun!

I was offered the buyout price for Khorum Coast if I can wait till the end of June to sell. That works for me too, I am not in a real big hurry to sell the land. I am still not sure where or even if we are buying a house this year either.
Also, I kind of don't want to let the LA go and I guess this gives me more time to figure out how to keep it for long term and find a cheap house hopefully too. I know I will never get another opportunity quite like owning this land area again in my life but there are millions of houses out there.

If you aren't serious in selling it, take the listing down or at the very least remove the buyout. As much as we scorn tyre kickers for placing buyouts and then retracting them, the same scrutiny should apply to sellers. Don't mess buyers around that meet your buyout, especially with such a large investment.

Actualy only because of this reason i wuldnt buy it anymore , not even for 100 k ped. I will keep this in mind next time you list something

Btw you dont get a window for 20k where i live

I totally understand your frustration and that is why I stopped the sale before anyone started bidding. Before going to bed I was discussing with a player about land ownership and they seemed interested in Khorum. We talked about why I thought I wanted to sell and what my plans were too.
They sound like me and someone who buying a land would be a large purchase, not one of the rich elites rolling around in this game. They need time to gather their assets and I also need time to figure out where/if I am moving and if selling the land is the right move. Once I sell Khorum Coast it is gone forever, it isn't an easy decision to sell your business especially when it is working overall.
No real progress has been made on the move yet, wife and I have opposite schedules lately and the month slipped by really fast. I thought we would have some progress or ideas on where to move by now. We haven't even picked a destination but we did fall in love with the Washington/Oregon area when we visited a few years ago. That area looks pricey too though and probably out of our reach.
Also, yes you are in fact right that you can't get a window for 20k peds where I currently live either. Years ago it was all farmland that no one wanted and now it is subdivisions across the field from me. Houses costing 4-5 million peds and they don't even have a yard, you can touch your neighbors house from your window. No thank you! Time for me and my family to move on we just need to figure out the logistics.

Back