Khorum Coast on Austin TX news!

They are so normies lol. Like when you tell a guy first time about Entropia and he will say you can't get the money out, cuz "he knows how things work".

Yeah I've had those conversations before until I show them what my past withdraws did for me. People don't have an issue spending large sums on casual microtransaction games or stocks or crypto/nft but will balk when it comes to things like Entropia or SL.

Also Meta and other things like it will be an entirely different experience than EU. There will be monetization of 3D internet just as there is with 2D internet and there is space for all types of users. PE/EU has a track record, some good and some bad, but it's difficult to argue that the money in money out function doesn't work. The only thing that might dissuade newer players is the money in = fast and the money out = slow but some other games will take as much money as you can throw at them with no option, aside from grey markets, to get any reimbursement.

EU and SL were the first part of the virtual frontier and in my opinion still have room to grow.

Dude one Reddit chick thinks your better than her whoring, drug addicted husband. Plus I think you said your hitched already. Only way is up from there. Pretty good start i reckon. hehe.
Hell yeah! I am feeling like a winner already!

Great stuff! Glad to see this. KC was the one offering back profit sharing too right?

I have to ask though @David Joker Potanus what is your solution for Joy pad input? I have my own, but interested to know your approach too.
Yeah I am the one who has profit sharing on their land. I remember seeing a post you made in another forum mentioning it when I purchased it Wistrel. It made me feel good to see someone spreading the word so soon after I bought it.

Also, I use a program called "Antimicro" to operate the game with a controller. It works wonders!

I have just under an hour left to prepare. Already spent all morning walking in circles nervously fidgeting with things. I want this one to be better than the last.

I also hope this reporter doesn't pair up my story with some guy who has no idea what he is talking about in regards to EU. I had no idea that professor dude was going to be on there acting like he knew what we had going on.

This is great! So good to see stories like this infiltrating mainstream media, it can only be good for the game.

I have just under an hour left to prepare. Already spent all morning walking in circles nervously fidgeting with things. I want this one to be better than the last.

I also hope this reporter doesn't pair up my story with some guy who has no idea what he is talking about in regards to EU. I had no idea that professor dude was going to be on there acting like he knew what we had going on.

You are doing a great service for the whole EU, for the players and for MindArk.
Maybe the people at MA could send you a T-shirt or some merchandise - Would be great for future interviews? Hehe.
@My|MindArk :giggle:

I believe these last 10+ years have changed how gaming advertising can work with Twitch, Tiktok etc. When you think about it, players now have as much ability to grow and promote a game as developers do; if not more!

I want to help push and grow EU as much as I can, I hope this helps bring in more players. It was Neverdie and his story that originally created a massive buzz for the game when CND launched. If new potential players see any of this and decide to join our universe then that is the main goal.

If there are some of you already playing that are reading this too, you also have the potential to do the same thing! Don't feel like you can't contact people and help push EU too, the more the merrier! I almost guarantee many of you out there have quite a bit more interesting story than some guy who works at Walmart and saved up for a land. Some of you have guns and armor worth way more, let alone the story behind your journey and your skills!

Well, sorry to bump the thread again.
I wanted you all to know the interview is over and she has left. I didn't know her station had a potentially wider audience until she mentioned it before leaving. So hopefully even more people than the first time will see the wonderful game that we play!

I think it went really well but it is hard not to ramble when you try to explain a game you are passionate about. She says the interview should be out in a week and I can't wait to see the response and share some links with y'all. Just a fair warning, I think there is more closeup of my ugly mug than the first time. I am not a looker, I should have talked my wife into being the voice behind the avatar. 🤣

If you all see any new players asking for help in the game please try and give it to them. No need to share peds but please share information and help guide them a little if you can. Knowledge in EU is the most valuable thing and we could grow our long term player base if we do this right!

Oh i forgot to mention one thing. The reporter said that Facebook was currently creating some sort of giant building here near where I live in Austin for their "metaverse". I don't think they understand that this is my turf and Texas is Entropia territory! hahaha

I would really like to buy those EU shirts in the webshop and go introduce myself at their building when it is finished. They would probably toss me out in the street! I totally wouldn't ofcourse, I don't want to cause bad blood for EU or ever misrepresent the name and they probably already aren't my biggest fans as it is.

On a side note, I was thinking how awesome it would be if I keep doing what I do and eventually get to meet the man, the legend himself, Neverdie. He was kind of my idol when I was a teenager if y'all can't tell. He did quite a bit for growing our game and was passionate about it when he purchased CND.

Last edited:
Yeah I am the one who has profit sharing on their land. I remember seeing a post you made in another forum mentioning it when I purchased it Wistrel. It made me feel good to see someone spreading the word so soon after I bought it.

Also, I use a program called "Antimicro" to operate the game with a controller. It works wonders!

Thanks will check it. Does it work for land vehicles, flying planet side and space flight too out of interest? (sorry to slightly OT). I'm using a custom program, I really should get round to publishing it one day (need to go back to space and check it still works! - alas I'm a bit too attached to Calypso these days).

Last edited:
This is great! So good to see stories like this infiltrating mainstream media, it can only be good for the game.
Yeh was talking to an old soc mate about it. He pointed out that it was a very "levelled" piece, i.e. nicely devoid of the sensationalism of the past (e.g. back in the "lets write another article about 2nd life" days). I'd look forward to be more of this "matter of fact but this is interesting/slightly unusual" reporting.

Fingers crossed

Wistrel

Oh i forgot to mention one thing. The reporter said that Facebook was currently creating some sort of giant building here near where I live in Austin for their "metaverse". I don't think they understand that this is my turf and Texas is Entropia territory! hahaha
@forgo was mentioning that MindArk had patents on a metaverse and virtual trading concepts which seemingly expired in 2021 just before Facebook decided to go all in on their metaverse concept.

Interesting if that's the case.

Facebook Metaverse will be pretty incredible in 3-5 years. They're trying for photorealism but I don't like the centralization of it. A decentralized open source metaverse would be amazing. MindArk could technically pioneer that vision but I don't think they have the man power or want to relinquish centralized closed source control either.

Oculus hardware is nailed for accessibility and price point and their software is high quality too. Not seen anything of their metaverse though... I'm not convinced they'll pull off anything noteworthy. Best I can imagine is them trying the equivalent of what google tried to pull with google plus. I believe people are mistaken to consider VR VW's as the modern equivalent to the MMO's of the early 2000s. Many have tried 3d social spaces and many have failed. FB's best bet is to sit in the hardware/middleware space and provide the equivalent of steam UI or discord to meet up for social activites in individual games.

I also do not think this Facebook metaverse thing is going to be something to truly compete with EU either. All games have their own direction and EU is a sci-fi style MMO with real money involved. Some of this metaverse stuff just seems like " you can see what it would be like if you were actually at this museum" which is still interesting.

The EU shop is sold out of shirts which is a shame. I would still like to figure out something more personal for Khorum Coast since I know that is a name I can 100% use. I need to get some pictures of my creatures and maybe some resources on a logo I can print myself onto items but my photoshop skills would look anything less than professional. If anyone knows someone who could make something quick and interesting without charging an arm and a leg please let me know! It would be nice to have advertising I can wear for the game when I go out places buying groceries or whatever.

Last edited:
The EU shop is sold out of shirts which is a shame. I would still like to figure out something more personal for Khorum Coast since I know that is a name I can 100% use. I need to get some pictures of my creatures and maybe some resources on a logo I can print myself onto items but my photoshop skills would look anything less than professional. If anyone knows someone who could make something quick and interesting without charging an arm and a leg please let me know! It would be nice to have advertising I can wear for the game when I go out places buying groceries or whatever.
Printify.com
Printful.com
Gelato.com

EU Merch Store uses Shopify and likely one of the above integrations, however if you don't want to use Shopify (costly and woke), setting up hosting with Hostinger + WordPress + WooCommerce is super easy (and cheaper) and most of those examples have great setup guides to help you get selling.

You can get a logo for pretty cheap by finding someone on Fiverr.com and they can also make designs you can upload and put on merch from the above print on demand sites.

To be honest though, if you're a student *wink wink* you can get Adobe Suite for like $24/month and it's pretty easy to use their products to slap a logo and some designs together. In the digital age, learning a bit of this will save you some cash at some point.

You might have to reach out to support to get permission to use EU related artwork though as MA technically owns the rights to their artwork and they might even have a media kit they could give you.

Thank you for the advice. Luckily I have free reign to use anything related to Khorum Coast. I believe that means the creatures too. I will keep messing with learning photoshop myself but it will take forever before I get something looking decent from my skills hahaha

Thank you for the advice. Luckily I have free reign to use anything related to Khorum Coast. I believe that means the creatures too. I will keep messing with learning photoshop myself but it will take forever before I get something looking decent from my skills hahaha

Try Canva for easy graphic design.

I also do not think this Facebook metaverse thing is going to be something to truly compete with EU either. All games have their own direction and EU is a sci-fi style MMO with real money involved. Some of this metaverse stuff just seems like " you can see what it would be like if you were actually at this museum" which is still interesting.

Jamira was reasonably good at this sort of thing but is only vaguely contactable on Entropia Planets forum which is offline for the time being. So probably worth looking elsewhere I'd say.

Princess Fiona saw this article scroll by on the news feed. I wanted to post it here too. I didn't even know about this; it is interesting to see the after effects of the first interview still happening!

Entropia Universe deserves to be such a better well known game. What we have with Entropia is already so amazing and unique, people just need to hear about it. I am going to keep on pushing on. I can't wait to share the next interview when it comes out this week.

I was interviewed by a second reporter and a different news station after the first story came out. This reporter claims her station broadcasts further and has a wider audience.

I am adding a link to the new interview in the main post and I will put one here too. You may need a VPN to view it, sadly I don't have a YouTube link for it yet but I am planning on making one myself tonight. Fair warning on facial closeups yet again, I have no idea why I look so tired lol

Also, I was logged into EU this morning and Crystal MJ Diamond brought this to my attention. Apparently, my news interview has made it all the way to the polish news media also! I am really excited for this; my goal is to inspire a new wave of colonization and people wanting to start businesses in EU.

Last edited:
You better buy an egg to get your aff link into these news articles lol

Reactions: Mac
Actually, I had started to think about selling Khorum Coast and buying that Arkadia egg. I think my path I'm EU is going to lead me towards promoting and growing the game not just 1 land.
Oh well, I hope whoever gets these eggs actually uses them as intended and grows the game with them.

I would be super careful with EGG. I just think nft is kinda dead and MA is just trying to get some extra funds. I would say all you need is ark devs to start updating planet and get more players there how it used to be years ago

You can cash em out on country without tax on cashing out btw

Stop paying ripoff college educations, move to finland for example to study where you get welfare free rent+500 euros etc, you dont need that paper, you need work skills.

Actually, I had started to think about selling Khorum Coast and buying that Arkadia egg. I think my path I'm EU is going to lead me towards promoting and growing the game not just 1 land.
Oh well, I hope whoever gets these eggs actually uses them as intended and grows the game with them.

What eggs?

Very nice! Grats on the exposure for sure.

As far as shirts, if you do streamlabs for Twitch, they have some merch programs where you upload images and make tshirts ect to sell. might not be the best profit margins, but a method anyhow.

Entropia bought my Cybertruck, interesting how Austin and Entropia seem to be colliding alot lately. :)

Last edited:
I believe these last 10+ years have changed how gaming advertising can work with Twitch, Tiktok etc. When you think about it, players now have as much ability to grow and promote a game as developers do; if not more!
I believe there will tbe times when something like "gaming societies" will be formed, and they will be full economic entities with assets - digital and real - jobs, contracts, hierarchy, etc...These will be targeted by venture capital funds and other investors, grow into superb economic powers who will dictate the developers where the games has to go...

Well done dude :)

Back