Khorum Coast settings vote

Greetings my people!
Now that Khorum Coast is about to start the new month I wanted to make a thread so that players can have a voice or suggestions on the land settings. May begins the first pay period to players after earning shares. I feel it is important to see what you all want event wise for the land too since the cost of running the land comes out before the split of shares.
For starters, I am thinking of making the event held in Easter as a permanent thing on the land. That means paying players for treasure finds and also hunters for items in their loot.
I think this event is important because it gives players a little more reason to come and mine for treasure with the MU being still terrible on most of it. Paying hunters for items is important because it adds incentive to hunt and also helps us keep track of the items that can currently be looted from the creatures.

I am also thinking of starting up a weekly hunting event with highest loot on Wednesdays from 20:30 till 22:00. I think a longer event window than 30-60 minutes can give people more time to compete at their convenience. Event tickets will be free and probably 100-150 peds in prizes each week that will be taken as a land expense.

Please let me know what you all think of having these two events on the land. Since KC works like a AUD/CLD it pays the players with the final profits of the month. I don't want to be hosting events that the players don't see a benefit too from their end.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you at the Khorum Coast - where you can earn the most!

I hunted some yesterday, can't really advise you on the events but the nusul spawn + maturity could be increased a bit IMO.

Kamaldon youngs/mature is fine, the zadul stalkers are perfect too. It's a nice mix of mobs to hunt atm, just the nusul spawn/hp is too low compared to the other 2.

I did think about increasing the nusul in maturity. It would end up increasing the monthly fertilizer expense from 600 peds to 900. However, if ya'll think it is worth the cost we can try it.

Back