Khorum Coast - Where you can earn the most!

Greetings my people!

After owning Khorum Coast for just about 7 months now I have decided to change up some things and do a refresher. The details and changes are made to the original post of this thread, along with editing the way the share system works to make it more efficient and remove excess text.

1. The share system is now on a 1 month cycle instead of 2. You will be paid out a share of land revenue at the end of the same month you earn your shares. I hope this change helps with the monthly fluctuation of attendance at the land.

2. The hunting bounty system has been changed. No longer are you paid 10 ped for each item that hasn't been claimed yet. Now we have an official Khorum Coast Bounty Board with large ped rewards to the first person to loot any of the 6 specific items each month and post proof. This change was made to add a little more excitement to our bounty system and also give everyone a chance at a nice silent HoF sized reward for looting a common item!

This week's episode of "The Khorum Coast Show" is uploaded to the original post. In this episode we visit Sentosa's Reach and see what Nigel Deatz has going on at his Arkadia land area.
I also discuss the revenue and expenses for Khorum Coast this month so far and I go over the bounty board and new style of Loot the Most. See you out there all Wednesday long, there are still 2600 peds of bounties to try and loot during the event!