Khorum Coast - Where you can earn the most!

Managed to hop in the shower and get ready for work while the server was down. I wanted to get on and check for you so you didn't have to wait all day. I logged in and I am standing there now. Sure enough you are right it is here on KC, everything on the screen looked fine except the radar name bugging out for you.
Congrats again on the find, I have mined treasure for quite a long time through the years and have only found maps and vases. I imagine the armor is pretty rare to locate. Do you mind posting a screenshot of the stats too?
I will be on for a few more minutes if you want to claim your prize or I can meet you later.

Claiming the following item for May, good loots on Zaduls today.

Scott & Barlow LB-16 (L) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5pw6VvuSjSN2ht9TGwVlWluj9-9a25m/view?usp=sharing

Was wondering if there have been any recent changes to the mob spawns? I spent over an hour at K-Coast tonight and overall spawn seems lower than I remember from April. Kamaldons are becoming an endangered species out there too, only saw 3 youngs the whole time. The Mutated Kamaldons are global machines and prob have the largest HOF potential. It'd be good to see them back in decent numbers, maybe in the young to old range.

Just my 2 cents :), thanks for the quick payments and great event!! -Ost

Thank you for coming out for a hunt and also the feedback on the Kamaldons, OST. I have you down for the gun also.
I had boosted the Kamaldon a bit when I first bought the land but they ended up too thick to balance with the mining and let them get to zero. I gave them a boost on the number slider this morning to about 30%.
They will definitely be needed for our weekly "loot the most" event tonight! I apologize for letting them get so thinned out.

The weekly event at Khorum Coast starts tonight! Come out and hunt from 20:00-22:00 to compete for prizes and earn your Khorum Coast shares! Free healing *should* be available this week too.

qxAJCf7.png

I got you down for a strongbox, congrats Elric!
Also, I decided to boost the creature density quite a bit at the Coast. I believe the spawns weren't thick enough to keep happy hunters but that should not be an issue anymore.

The creature density or Hadraada, Zadul and Kamaldon have been increased quite a bit at the Coast! Hopefully this makes it a bit easier for hunters to finish up their mutated IFN before they are removed!

I have you down for two more finds, OST! I appreciate you coming out and having a hunt. I wonder if the other creatures at KC can drop their plush too.

Tonight when I get home from work I will be adding up this weeks numbers and getting the revenue and shares show put together.

I am thinking of a way to boost the land DNA further or pay for the weekly events without taking more from the monthly split as a cost to run. I gave myself by the end of the day if I am going that route and then explain the potential changes to the Coast with tomorrow's show.

The third Khorum Coast Revenue and Share Show for May is out and updated on the original post.

I also discuss the changes to the land in a little detail. Basically, the land needs another permanent DNA increase to either the Kamaldon or the Nusul. However, that would increase the fertilizer cost to 900 ped roughly a month instead of the 600 we all share now from the monthly split.

The weekly event "Loot the Most" has been a work in progress to say the least. Until I get it figured out where it is relatively close to profitable and the correct settings I have decided to pay for the events out of my own peds and nothing from the land income. I don't believe it is fair for me to risk the player invested peds in my trial and error on event management.

Thank you for watching this week's update or reading this post .... come on out to Khorum where you can Loot the most!

Loot the Most is tonight! Prizes for HSL loot and it is a great time to come out to grind your KC shares for extra rewards!

I plan on being off work in time and joining the hunt to heat up the competition and contribute my taxed loot to the profit split next week. I am also hoping to get this weeks event recorded and uploaded to our channel!

There is a 5 ped cover charge at the door but I will be returning it to the players who show up.

I got you down for the bullseye and the map but sadly the pbp-27 was already claimed this month Heidi. 😬
I may end up changing the hunting event to less of a reward per item but the ability to repeat claim it for that month in the future.

Loot the Most starts in a little over 2 hours. Tonight it is going to be the place to be on Arkadia. Loot, prizes and fun for all Dragging! Dragging home a few cold ones for the event myself!

I created a video trailer for Khorum Coast and added it to the OP.

Also, these may be the final days before IFN get removed. Spawns at the Coast are nice and dense to help you finish up your IFN in time!

The weekly Revenue and Shares Show is out for the last week of May and the original post has been updated with the new video.
The final value of Khorum Coast shares that were earned in April was 32.82 peds each. Players have been sent mail tonight informing them of their payouts!

Loot the Most is tonight and it is the place to be on Arkadia! There are prizes for highest single Loot and it's also a great opportunity to earn your Khorum Coast shares while coming out and enjoying the evening to socialize and have a good time with us.

There is a 5 ped cover charge at the door for tickets. Peds from ticket sales goes towards the end of the month hunt for a higher jackpot and a bigger event at the end of every month.!

I did notice yesterday that I hadn't clicked the settings proper and it is currently at most votes but I am going to adhere to highest single Loot anyways.

Last edited:
I have you for two vases Elric and you for the one you posted too Heidi. Thank you for coming out to KC, sorry for the late reply.

Yesterday ended up being a family day and I didn't get a stopping point to record the Revenue and Share Show. It looks like tonight I will be at work about 4 hours longer than normal but I will make sure I set down and get the show out for y'all when I am home!

Dominax Adjusted

Headshot IV

I have you down for two item finds, congrats on claiming the bounties on those two!

The main post has been updated with this week's show! Also Sven provided a really nice recent mining list so that is on there too.

Loot the Most is tonight at 21:30! It is the place to be tonight on Arkadia. Good times and hopefully good loots to be had by all while you earn your KC shares! There is still a 5 ped cover charge however this ticket revenue goes into the 1st place prize for the last LtM of the month!

The Mutated Nusul have been boosted in maturity and density. High maturity nusul are on the menu tonight!

The Khorum Coast Revenue & Share Show for the second week of June is released and updated in the original post.

There are still a few weeks to finish up your IFN on the mutated creatures of Arkadia. Khorum Coast is currently an excellent place to grind those IFN on Hadraada, Zadul, Nusul and Kamaldon!

Loot the Most is Wednesday nights and the 5 ped ticket cost will be added to the jackpot for the final event of the month!

Loot the Most is tomorrow night! Get your tickets and come out and socialize while competing to take even more peds from my pocket!

Back