Khorum Coast - Where you can earn the most!

Loot the Most is tonight at 21:30! It is the place to be tonight on Arkadia. Good times and hopefully good loots to be had by all while you earn your KC shares! There is still a 5 ped cover charge however this ticket revenue goes into the 1st place prize for the last LtM of the month!

Loot the Most is tomorrow night at 20:30! Join us for a highest single loot hunting event and compete to take more of my peds! Tickets cost 5 ped and all ticket sales for the month go into a 1st place jackpot for the last Loot the Most of the month(6-29).
Also, the first Arkadia community night is set for this Thursday 6-23 at 21:00 on the Arkadia discord voice channel. Come out and introduce yourself or just listen and socialize with your fellow Arkadians! We could get a large sweat circle or hunt together while we engage with our community.
It would be nice to hear some ideas for what sort of events you all would like to see that are within my scope of power as a player. Thinking outside the box in EU has led to success for some in the past!

hello i looted a Corvus thigh guards and scott and barlow 20 , also a loot an UL rifle other day as u know but no printscreen on that one.

here are links to my screenshoots for the 2 none rare items^^

The Revenue and Share Show for the fourth week of June is out now and put on the main post. There are a few more days left for the month then we will do our final show for June.

One of the players on the land, Sven pointed out that some calculations were incorrect for this last episode.....and he was correct. I am running the numbers again and he is also trying to teach me a way to just paste this in into open office or excel as a table. This will hopefully make everything faster and more accurate. Coming home tired from work, having some wine and manually adding shares with a calculator doesn't seem to work that well hahaha.

Also, our jackpot event for Loot the Most is tomorrow at 20:30 on Arkadia. The 5 ped ticket sales from the other LtM of the month was added to first place winnings and the jackpot prize is 140 peds! Come out tomorrow, socialize and help put the hurtin' on some creatures at Khorum Coast and try to earn yourself that prize.

Great event David enjoyed it even though MA didn't want to give us loot lol

However I did loot an ESI

Entropia-2022-06-29-22-49-22.jpg

And a Bullseye VI

Entropia-2022-06-29-22-49-57.jpg

:)

Sadly the garter has been claimed this month, I apologize Dllr.
I have you down for the esi and bullseye VI, Heidi.
I have you down for two maps and a strongbox, Jade.
I appreciate all you coming out to KC and keep posting those bounties if you find them!

Also I forgot to mention that today 6/30 is your last day to finish up your Khorum Coast shares everyone! If you are more than 10 peds from a share they will sadly not round up so make sure to finish those shares today! I will make another episode of the Revenue and Share Show tomorrow to do final calculations for the month and let y'all know what your current KC shares on the table paid out.

I've had a bit of a run on globals today but EL hasn't tracked them luckily I have screenshots from LBML

Khorum Alloy 58 ped

09-38-58-Khorum-Alloy58.jpg

Mutated Hadraada Old Alpha 66ped

09-46-22-Mutated-Hadraada-Old-Alpha66.jpg

Mutated Kamaldon Young 69Ped

09-58-49-Mutated-Kamaldon-Young69.jpg

Mutated Zadul Stalker 151Ped

10-04-35-Mutated-Zadul-Stalker151.jpg

Mutated Zadul Stalker 65Ped

10-28-44-Mutated-Zadul-Stalker65.jpg

And Finally I looted a Dehera Large Vase.

Entropia-2022-06-30-10-53-33.jpg

And a treasure map

Entropia-2022-06-30-19-31-26.jpg

DNA Cartridge

Entropia-2022-06-30-19-34-10-3.jpg

PBP-27

Entropia-2022-06-30-19-48-10.jpg

I'll stop now lol

Last edited:
I may have to try and get you to start posting bounties on the Khorum Coast discord please Jade. Trying to follow your EL link and see which ones are new isn't working out so well for me, I apologize.

Hell yeah Ostrander! Glad to have you out again on the hunt. I got you down for your bounty and I can add it to the spreadsheet when I get home

Loot the Most is tonight on Arkadia at 20:30 at the Khorum Coast! It is the place to be on a Wednesday on Arkadia. No entry fee and enjoy some competition for a prize for HSL.

This is a great night to work towards earning KC shares and also a potential bonus for winning the event. When Loot the Most gets bumping the land sets Arkadia global chat on fire! 🔥🔥🧯

It is the beginning of the month so Khorum Coast shares have been reset and so is the bounty board! Lots of 10 ped or more value hunting bounties to claim when the month resets!

See you there tonight at the Khorum Coast where you can Earn the Most!

I apologize for the lapsing thread updates,the Discord has been growing and that is a good thing!

The Khorum Coast Revenue and Share show for the second week of August is released and posted on the OP.

Hello, Iron Storm. Most of the activity for the land is on KC Discord server now ( discord.gg/vV4FgS9pb9 ) It is far easier to post bounties on there and keep up to date with land information. As for your four bounties they were sadly already claimed for this month and each hunting bounty can only be claimed 1 time total per month. I dont mean to discourage you that those are claimed, there are plenty more for the month to find still. Rhinovich claimed a 50 ped bounty from mining yesterday so anything is possible. Here is a link to the current information, shares and bounty data for the month just incase you aren't into Discord : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-INiStFVtoh8rPTdfNczu1CUooAN3tyMMCqzvQ_XYwk/edit?usp=sharing

I've been thinking about your bounties again and I feel terrible you spent time and posted them here not knowing they were claimed already. I decided to meet you halfway and honor the peds for half of them.

I understand some of y'all aren't into using discord and I need to get back into being more active on here too. I appreciate you coming out for a hunt and supporting Khorum Coast.

Back