Uber: Kicked from my old soc a blessing ? :P

fnalig

Prowler
Society
Lost renegades
Lazze fnalig oaktree
Seems as MA likes me a hell of a lot more now after i got kicked from my old soc :silly2: So far it has been a blessing. Ive had very nice mining runs last week to, only one of 10 that didnt give profit :wtg: Prolly cause all thoose blue sentences with all the soapopera like dramas havent interfered with my concentration :silly2: Hell i even had some crafting HOFS this week :D Marco and his gang must like me as a freelancer :wtg:

Gratzz and thanks for waking me up to tell me about it :p

gz! fet molusk

Gratz lasse..

Robin can't be mad for beeing waked for a loot like that :p

Big gratz Lazze :) Now wonder why you were kicked from soc, heheheh. Their loss most certainly :)

Haha nice one Lasse!

Gratz !:yay:

Thank u all. And to Lorespade, i saw that loot theory of yours the other day. I wouldnt be to surprised if thats pretty close to the truth :yay:

I saw it scroll by in-game and said :woot: for you !

congratz - spend it wisely and hope you have fun being a greendot!! ;)

Nice kick gratz :D

Thank u all. And to Lorespade, i saw that loot theory of yours the other day. I wouldnt be to surprised if thats pretty close to the truth :yay:

Its To bad theres so many trolls attacking me for that thread too. lol

That's one fat molisk you got there, grats :D

Nice

Nice one GZ ! :wtg:

I saw it scroll by in-game and said :woot: for you !

congratz - spend it wisely and hope you have fun being a greendot!! ;)

That's not what she said..... ;) lol jk. I don't remember what she said.... but I remember what I said. While hunting scrips and formidons I said "Damn.. i should just hunt molisks instead." lol gratz to ya. I bet that was a surprise lol

Yepp yepp, MA sure loves me as a freelancer :D

It sure seems to have been a blessing :wtg: Cant even remember last time my name showed up Twice in less then a week in the HOF List. I missed the screenie of the actual HOF cause i was mobbed :(

Nice one!! Now go get some more. :yay:

Nice One mate :yay::yay:
Gratz!!!:woohoo:

gz m8 =) well deserved!

Back