KikkiJikki Weapons Vault is now open for business

KijkkiJikki

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Kikki KJ Jikki
Breaking News - KikkiJikki Weapons Vault closing
Hi all,

Unfortunately I need to close my Twins shop as Divinity has asked for his deed back. I want to take this moment to thank Divinity for very kindly lending me the deed at no cost for over a year.

The good news is that I recently opened a shop at Emerald Lakes Mall that stocks the full range of gear that was available at my old shop. And, item capacity permitting, I will be adding armour and plates over the next couple of weeks.

Hope to see you all at Emerald Lakes Mall :)

Hi all

KikkiJikki Weapons Vault is now open, providing Arkadian weapons and amps here on Planet Calypso.
You'll find my new shop upstairs in the Twin Peaks Bank
kjvext.jpg

Inside it is a little dark as all item points are used by shopkeepers

kjvint.jpg

There are 5 shopkeepers and counting from left to right you'll find:
Shopkeeper 1: ASI series weapons
Shopkeeper 2: ARK series weapons
Shopkeeper 3: Hotfoot and Rage weapon amps
Shopkeeper 4: CAP series weapons
Shopkeeper 5: LAW series weapons

Initially I am stocking one each of the models I have unlimited bps for. (however there are a few where I need to source rare ingredients such as dianthus and they will be added as soon as possible). Based on feedback and sales I may add duplicates of popular items and pull out ones that have no demand. Basically I need to see what you guys want and adjust as required. I am however limited by the capacity of the shop. I also have a few L bps that I can craft so if you don't see what you want give me a call and perhaps we can work something out. I keep an up to date crafting list here.

EU is dynamic and so are my prices! I am still getting a feel for the cost to make some of the newer high level bps and those prices move around a bit. Additionally the price of Arkadian ingredients is quite volatile and I need to adjust prices from to time to cope with that. I'm always happy to discuss my pricing but doesn't necessarily mean I am going to lower them to get a sale.

At this stage I am looking to restock the shop weekly. If I need to do it more often than that then I guess I'll have to look into this warp ship thingy (I usually travel by quad). As I am traveling to Caly more often I can also do special crafting orders for you, assuming we can meet up at mutually agreeable times. I'm an aussie (UTC+10) and I have a day job so I am most often logged in during my evenings and all weekend.

So anyways, if you want to give feedback I am very pleased to receive it either here or by pm. I only ask that you keep it civil and non-personal. If you like what I am providing then I want to hear it. If you have a criticism than I want to hear that even more. I know I am going to have to adjust to the larger Caly market and I need your help to do that.

Happy Hunting!
KikkiJikki

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've just restocked KikkiJikki Weapons Vault in Twin Peaks Bank. Apart from replacing sold weapons I have added the following new stock:

• ARK75A
  • Asi21J
  • CAP43D
  • CAP44A
  • Cap62D
  • LAW58A

Most of these are weapons where I temporarily had a few problems sourcing ingredients, but the Ark75A is from a new bp. Initial pricing for this beast is 650 peds plus shop tax. That's a little over 131%.

Happy hunting!
KikkiJikki

Hi all,

I've restocked the shop to replace sold items. No new stock this week though.

Shop restocked earlier today.

New edition to the range is LAW-77 Jungle.

Initial price is 675 ped plus shop tax, a little under 147%. I'm hoping to bring the price down over time but the first craft run was a little painful so I am having to start high.

Happy hunting!

I've just restocked the Weapons Vault including addition of a new weapon to the shop.

You can now buy LAW-71 Desert (L) for 600 ped.

Hi all,

The Weapons Vault (Twins Bank 2nd floor) is now fully restocked.

New in this week are
Cap-52 (limited numbers available) - 300 ped (143%) plus shop tax
Cap-56 - 310 ped (141%) plus shop tax.

I also have a few deals in progress to pick up some more bps so hopefully there will be some new additions next week.

Happy hunting!
KikkiJikki

Hi,

I've just restocked the shop, adding two new weapons

ARK70D Priced at 625 ped plus shop tax. That's around 130%
CAP65A Priced at 340 ped plus shop tax. That's a little under 139%

Last edited:
Hi all,

Unfortunately I need to close my Twins shop as Divinity has asked for his deed back. I want to take this moment to thank Divinity for very kindly lending me the deed at no cost for over a year.

The good news is that I recently opened a shop at Emerald Lakes Mall that stocks the full range of gear that was available at my old shop. And, item capacity permitting, I will be adding armour and plates over the next couple of weeks.

Hope to see you all at Emerald Lakes Mall :)

Back